Quickly, I shut my mouth, not allowing myself to breath in the salted water. Where had the land gone?! Turning slightly, I could see my hair floating in the water around me, fanning out as if I was laid on a bed. My dress had started to float around me, causing me to feel like a blooming water lily on the ocean.

          Vixas... It called out once more. But, instead of the hushed voice, it was a deeper, smoother voice that seemed to be sounding like that of a plea.

         I didn't know which way was up, which way was down, right or left, but I turned to see Kratos standing on water before me. However, he was not alone. Looking down at my body that laid motionless in the water, he moved a few strands of hair from my body.

        Wake up, my little Warrior. Wake and know that all that was done wrong to you will be made right. Wake... and know that I will always be here for you.

         Tilting my head to the side, I watched as Kratos looked away from my floating body beside him, to looking forward and locking eyes with me.

         Open the letters, Vixas, and know that I am. Wake and know, Vixas.

         Wake.... and know.

         As he spoke, the ocean started to bubble around me, and I was able to fill my lungs with air as I was pushed towards the surface of the water that I could not see. But, even as I hurried to the top, all I could see was the tender caress and comfort that he held in his eyes as he looked at me. Was this a memory... or a vision?

        Was any of this truly even real?

        I didn't have time to think as I broke the surface and my lungs filled with fresh, crisp air. I was no longer surrounded with water, but surrounded with my bed chambers. I had woken.

______

       Shooting up in the bed, I allowed my lungs to fill with oxygen as the cool air caressed my sweating skin. A dream... it had all been a dream. But what could it have possibly meant? Wake and know. Know what? That I had been taken from my people and forced into a life of pleasuring perverted men that didn't know how to properly use their genitalia? I knew that... but why had the dream seemed to eager to keep me in the water?

           Laying back down on the bed, I let out a breath as my racing heart started to calm back down to a normal thump that hammered against my skin, causing my breasts to move slightly from the pulsing beat. Sleep, Vixas. It was just a dream. Sleep and all will be well when you wake again. And with that thought in mind, I closed my eyes and snuggled back into the cool satin sheets of the bed, allowing myself to start to clear my mind, preparing for sleep.

       Yet, even as I was ready to be taken under into a land of sleep and dreams, it never occurred. And that only caused me to grow anxious, and the anxiety turned into frustration. And that only festered and started to spread, allowing the thoughts and memories of Kratos to fill my mind.

      I tossed and turned during the night, my mind swimming with thoughts and options of the near future. What would happen if this happened, or that, and so on and so forth. But, sleep never came. My lips felt softer than usual, and I found that I would touch them more than I would ever imagine possible. Deciding to just lay on the bed, I rolled onto my back and allowed the sheets to pool around me, hugging my body. I wore nothing, allowing my bare body to feel the full silk of each sheet. Kratos would be leaving in a few hours time, and I would be left alone with space to think clearly. It seemed that the longer that he stayed, the more anxious that I would become. Thoughts of him filled my mind, and more than they had been, they were filled with positive things. The thought of blood on my hands was still pleasant to think about, but the more the thoughts filled my mind, the more I was unsure if that would be necessary.