Neighbor

-Authors Note-
I really hope you guys like this one. The next imagine will be a continuation of this one.
Y/N/N- your nickname
Y/N- your name
💚💙💚💙Christy💚💙💚💙

I was sitting in my room listening to Build God Then We'll Talk and there was a beeping sound coming from outside. I turned off the song and went to the window. I looked out and there was a moving truck in front of the house across from me. I ran downstairs calling for my mom. "Mom! Do we have new neighbors?" "Yes sweetie. Umm I think the last name is Urie." She called back. That's Brendon's last name!! Does that mean that the Brendon Urie is my new neighbor? I have to go greet them, more so him. I threw on my shoes and ran outside. I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone and fell to the ground. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. I wasn't looking where I was g----" I was cut off by myself. "OMG! Hi Brendon. I'm a huge fan. You are super hot." I blurted. His face got red. "Umm thanks. You too." He said. It was silent for a few seconds then he broke it. "So you obviously know who I am. Who are you?" He asked. "Oh I'm Y/N. I live across from you now." I said. "That's cool. So before you said that I was, super hot, was it?" He joked. "Oh I'm sorry I've had a crush on you for like, ever." I blushed. "It's ok. I think you're super hot too." He smiled.

~A few years later~

I woke up with my Brenny lying next to me. It's been a few years since I moved away from my mom and moved in with Brendon. I looked at him for a minute then pecked him on the back. I went into the bathroom and fixed my hair into a messy bun. I felt a tight squeeze around my waist. I looked into the mirror and saw Brendon. "Good morning my messy haired B." I chuckled. "Is it that bad?" He asked. "I'm kidding B." I laughed. I turned around and kissed him. "I love you Brenny." "I love you too Y/N." He said with a smile. "Brenny have you talked to Sarah in a while?" I asked. "No. Why are you asking?" He asked confusedly. "Well she's been tweeting things about me on Twitter. They aren't that nice either. I don't know what to do about it." I said while starting to tear up. "Can I see what she posted? She blocked me....." He asked while holding my hand. I walked over to my computer and opened my Twitter. I found her account and turned the computer. "What the f***! How could she say this? Look I'm going to call Dallon and see if I can get her new number from him. I need to talk to her." He said while reaching for his phone. Brendon walked into the other room. I checked Sarah's Twitter again. There was nothing new. I shut the computer and laied down. I listened to Brendon's tone of voice. I could tell he was on the phone with Dallon. All of a sudden he started screaming. "LOOK SARAH. YOU NEED TO STOP WITH Y/N. JUST 'CAUSE WE BROKE UP DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN TALK TEASH ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND!" Then he walked out of the room. "Hey so that went well huh." He chuckled. "Thank you." I cried. I leaned my head into his shoulder. "I know that this isn't the right time Y/N but I have to go to the studio today and practice. I'll only be gone for a hour. I promise." He half smiled. "Don't be to long ok." I said. "I won't." He said. "Brenny I love you more than anything." I cried. "I love you more than anything too Y/N/N. Why are you crying?" He asked. "I was just thinking of how much you've helped me. That's all." I said. "All I did was yell at her." He chuckled softly. "No I mean before we met. I used to, well...." I said. "You used to what?" He asked. "cut...." I softly mumbled. "That's funny for a second I thought you said cut." He laughed. I looked into his chocolate, brown eyes and he stopped knowing that I did say that. "Oh my gosh why. Why didn't you tell me, why did you?" He asked frantically. "My parents divorced, my dad would verbally and physically hurt us, my brother committed sucide because of it. It was my only way to feel better." I cried. "Please tell me you don't anymore." He said. "I don't. I stopped when I started to watch your videos." I said. "Promise me you won't ever do it again." He commanded. "I promise Brenny." I said. "I have to go but I'll see you soon Y/N." He called out while running out the door. I sat down on the couch and put on a movie. I checked Twitter and accidentally clicked on Sarah's profile. I read what she wrote and started to cry. {That low life b**** Y/N can't even fend for herself. She has to have her little boy toy protect her from all the mean people. HA! She's nothing in this world. She's just a mistake. No one cares about her and no one ever will.} "Low life b****. No one cares about her and never will. Nothing in this world." That keept going through my mind. I ran to the kitchen to find the sharpest blade we had. I ran upstairs and sat in the tub. I pulled up my sleeve and looked at my previous scars. I heard the downstairs door close and Brendon call out "I'm home!" I quickly started to cut.
~Brendon's POV~
I finally got home but Y/N wasn't there. There was a moving playing and her computer lying on the floor. I picked it up and read what was on the screen. . {That low life b**** Y/N can't even fend for herself. She has to have her little boy toy protect her from mean people. HA!!! She's nothing in this world. She's just a mistake. No one cares about her and they never will.} I couldn't believe Sarah. Why would she write this. Wait where's Y/N? I ran upstairs to our room. The barroom door was open and I ran in. There laid Y/N in the tub with her bleeding arm resting on the side of the tub. She had 5 large cuts going up her arm bleeding heavily. Her eyes fluttered open and she muttered "I'm so sorry Brenny. I didn't know what else to do." Then she blacked out.