Chapter 1

Zoey POV

Me, Bill, Louis, and Francis are running from the horde of infected then we hear big stomping

"SHIT TANK" Louis yelled as is then they tryed shooting its week spot which was the head.

Then the tank threw a truck which explode. That cut off me from the others.

So i ran to the safe room, all I could do is hope the others will be ok as I slowed down because there's no hordes until I herd a quick sobbing sound then it was silent I slowly pulled out my pistol as I saw infected not around, then I saw a arrow that says (safe room this way).

So I followed that arrow to the next one then I was getting closer I saw the safe room but there was dead Hunters and Smokers as i herd a quick and short crying I though (it coudn't be a witch that done this could it?)

Then when I got to the door of the safe room I saw a witch sitting in the safe room in a corner but it looked different not as pail and her claws are shorter then I herd a cough as I saw a smoker and a horde slowly filling the area so I quickly grapes a pipe bomb and threw it sadly it blew up the truck but with the smoker as the horde is distracted I ran in the safe room forgetting about the witch as I slammed the bar that locked the door then I froze realizing I forgot about the Witch

Then the witch lunged at me pining me down fixing to start slashing as I quickly pulled some packs sugar in my jacket pocket from the last safe room I was in with the others then the witches paused as her nosed twitched. Smelling the sugar then it took it out of my hands and went back to her corner as some sugar hit my neck and face a little.

Then the witch licked her sharp yet short fingers to get some sugar as I slowly get up trying to get to the door trying to open but it was easier closing it then opening it, as the Witch finished it grabed me and slung me back on the floor and I closed my eye waiting for the claws to end me.

Well I hope you'll all like this story cuz I'm going to make a new one soon