Chapter 1

I could've been somthing.

Somthing great.

I could've graduate high school and college.

But I met a man that changed my life forever. Dante Willard.

He has brown dreads that touch his shoulder, he has hazel eyes that go with his lightskin and he's 7'2 and quite buff.

I met him freshman year and we've been while half of senior year so I've known him for awhile.

When we first met he was a sweet guy.

Nice, quiet, loving, told me how beautiful I was everyday, Ya know And everything a girl wants to hear.

He would be to class on time and walk me to class. He had straight A's and his grade was never below a 98.

But then one day he stopped coming to class everyday. He stopped doing his work. I He was always roaming the halls with the wanna be thugs. His A's dropped to F's and his perfect status was ruined.

He started to try to convince me that I should do the same.

"School is whack, who cares about this stupid ass shit we do in here. It's better to live like this and have fun instead of doing ol borin shit." He would always tell me that.

I tried to change his mind but I couldn't, he was completely done with it all.

I would still go to see him because he was my only friend and he got me. But instead of studying he kept trying to convince me to have sex with him but I would always decline and everytime I did he would kick me out.

But I still went to see him because I was "in love" with Dante.

I was so blinded by love that I always went back.

I did everything for him

He told me he was in love with me and said he wanted to be with me but he couldn't because I was still in school. And you know what my stupid ass did.

I dropped my out of fucking school to be with him.....

When I told my mom we got into a huge argument and I packed my stuff and moved with Dante.

Me and Dante's relationship was horrible.

He would ask me for sex I would say no and he would kick me out. And that happened repeatedly.

He would also fuck other girls but I didn't want to have sex so I just let him.

But for months it was like that until he did the unforgettable.

He asked me for sex and I said no so he slapped me. He started to call me a bitch and a hoe and all this other stuff. The he ripped off my clothes and everytime I tried to reject he would punch me.

That night I lost my virginity by being forced. By being raped by the man I thought I loved. He never apologized. This haunts me still.

He told me not to tell anybody or he would kill me so I did what he told me to do.

I can't leave. I'm stuck with him and this memory forever.