Thruth comes out

Thomas soon after brought me home, where he took care of me. He made sure that I was comfortable and that I had the care I needed. But what he didn't know was there was a question, that was eating me away inside but couldn't figure out when to ask him.
Whilst lying in bed one day he brought me up some soup and tea. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out, I wanted to ask him I really did, and I didn't know why I wouldn't. He saw me and sat down. "Hannah? What's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head and and smiled. "It-its nothing Thomas." He smiled and lifted my chin with his hand. "Hannah, don't lie to me, what is it?" I shrugged, "please tell me, Hannah, it hurts when you keep things from me." He said and I sat up straight, I didn't like to see Thomas so hurt so I decided now would be a good time to ask. "Actually I have a few questions, first why do you have a poisonous apple tree on your property?" He smiled and let his hands fall to his lap. "Well, actually, if I tell you that we will be hear for a very, very long time. And I don't want it to scare you." I nodded, "Thomas, I love you and nothing will change that." He nodded and moved to sit next to me. "Well it's a long story,...soo... when I was a kid my mom locked Luccile and I in the attic. She and my father never really cared for either of us. I spent years and years with Lucille making her dolls and keeping her busy, while we hid in corners trying to keep warm. One afternoon when I was coming home from school I went up to the attic and Luccile wasn't there. I hid in the corner waiting for her. Suddenly I heard a scream and Luccile rush up the stairs.When she came into view she was covered in blood and she came over to me and umm... forcing me to... well I'm not sure if you saw what she did to me other day." He paused and I looked up at him as I lay in his arms. "She molested you." He nodded and continued. "At the time I didn't know it was wrong, she was older, I thought she knew more then I did. Anyways, after that our dad didn't come home from work, he just...vanished. By this time, Luccile was old enough to own the house and she did. After a while she would send me off on trips to trick girls into falling love with me." I shifted starting to feel weird about this conversation. He smiled noticing my doubt. He kissed the top of my head and squeezed my head. "Listen to the whole thing and you'll understand." I nodded and settled back down. "So the first girl we brought back was a girl with a wheel chair, I taught that I loved her and I had already married her,. Every morning I would get up and go to Luccile and she would...molest me. It was kind of a thing if I didn't, I payed for it. So this went on for 2 years and then Luccile went to the girl and killed her snipping off her hair and pinning a moth to it. The same went with the second girl 2 years and then kill her, but for the second girl there was something diffrent, something special. For you see Luccile, she had a child. The second girl, God forbid I can't even remember her name, she learned of the child. Luccile didn't want the child so the girl offered to take it. So, the two years went and she killed her taking her hair and pinning a moth to it. Well now we had the child on our hands and didn't know what to do with it. So Luccile sent it to an orphanage and it stayed there for a day, but then mysteriously disappeared. Now the third girl, the third girl had a dog. She was a very annoying women, and I must say I wouldn't of ever married her if I had a choice. Well so the two years went and Luccile killed her and took her hair, and yah pinning the moth to it and all. So yah, well then, then, then their was Edith. Oh how I loved her, I loved her with all my heart." A single tear fell from Thomas's cheek. I sat up and quickly brushed it away before placing a kiss on his cheek. He hugged me tightly. "I won't let what happened to her happen to you." I smiled, and was about to talk but Thomas continued instead. "Edith lived in London, she lived with her father and had experienced the death of her mother. She was a confident women she went to get her stories published just like you went to get you paintings approved. That day I went had bumped into her just like I had you. She was then the most beautiful women I had ever seen. Well my sister thought she was a good target, I agreed and went my way letting her fall in love with me but in the process I fell in love with her. But, her father, oh he did not like me, and for good reason. He knew what I was up to and he didn't want any harm to come to his daughter. Edith loved me and I loved her, I wanted to marry her and not for Luccile for her money, but for me , for my love for her. Well anyways her father wanted me gone, but I wasn't going to leave, he told me to break Edith's heart, so I did. But, I didnt leave I stayed behind and sent her a letter saying what had happened. She immediately ran to where I was staying. When she got there we shared our first kiss. Then we found out that her father was dead. She I soon after got married and I brought her back to Luccile and I's house. There the dog of the previous girl showed up out of no where and Edith asked if we could keep it. See I hadn't told her any of this so she had no idea it was my previous wife's dog. Edith was the first girl out of all my wives for me to sleep with and one night we went to the town and a blizzard came. We spent the night in the town and whilst there decided to have sex. When we got back Luccile was infuriated. After awhile Lucille wanted to kill Edith she kept on saying, it's time, it's time. But I kept telling her no. She took into her own hands and positioned Edith with tea and then porridge, porridge with apple bits in it. Edith one morning awoke to find me not next to her and went to find me, she went to Luccile's room to ask her if she had seen me and found us kissing. She ran off Luccile right behind her and when she came to the top of the stairs Luccile pushed her off her falling to the ground and tracking her neck. That with the poisoning soon killed Edith and I got up the night of Ediths death and found Luccile looking at the ground on the other side of The railing almost 2 stories up. There standing in the middle of the room was Edith with a golden flower crown and her white nightgown the bottom covered with red clay covered snow. I was infuriated with Edith's death and asked Lucille to take a trip with me. That's when I left her in the middle of no where hoping she would parish. I was wrong and she made it back here along with the ghosts. All, all except one. One ghost stay's with me. And that ghost is of Edith. But when I met you I had the same feeling I had with Edith except instead of slowly falling in love I immediately knew we were ment for each other." I smiled a Thomas and kissed his cheek. "Do you still see Edith's ghost?" He smiled "Yes, not a frequently anymore though. She's always smiling unlike you. Sometimes you frown, and that's ok, because, your aloud to have emotions, Edith's ghost doesn't have emotions, it isn't real. She's just memories." He smiled, "Thank you Hannah." I looked at him confused for a second, "For what?" He smiled "She doesn't haunt me anymore, and it's because of you." I smiled and kissed him, "Your welcome Thomas."

A/n: that's all folks thanks for reading this book. Hope you enjoyed it.
Vote
Comment,
Share,
And always stay safe, stay beautiful, stay you