Please help me

It started to rain after I was about a mile from my home. It would take me a while to get to Thomas's but I could do it. Carriages had past many times and each time I would hide just in case it had been my mother or Lucille. My feet hurt, I was soaked, my ribs hurt from the corset, and I was starting to shiver. I Heard a carriage coming up behind me but didn't bother to hide anyone be it my mother, Lucille, or some complete stranger I would love to have them find me and have a roof over my head what I did had been stupid I shouldn't of done it. I heard the carriage stop and the door open. I stoped walking and stood there waiting for whomever it was to come over to me. "Hannah, Hannah is that you." I smiled and turned around. My teeth still chattering. Thomas smiled "Oh Hannah, that is you, come here." Thomas spread his arms out, out reaching for me. I smiled and ran over to him as he wrapped his arms around me. We stood awhile in the rain in silence. He wrested his chin on the top of my head. "Here come with me." He said wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me toward his carriage. I didn't hesitate, this is what I wanted I wanted help from some one like Thomas. I jumped into his carriage and we sat under its roof as the rain hit the window. Finally we pulled into his driveway and jumped out running up the stairs. He opened the door and I shuffled my way in. He followed, closing the door behind himself. We stood there for a second in silence until my teeth began to chatter. "Oh god, I'm so sorry here let's get you warmed up." Thomas pulled me over to the fire place and sat me down then started a fire. He smiled and turned around seeing me still shacking he ran upstairs and grabbed some dry clothes for me. I smiled as he handed them to me." Those were Lucilles, but she's never coming back for them so, you can have them if you want." I smiled and held them in my arms. He stepped to the side, staring into the fire. I laughed, "don't look" he looked over at me and smiled as I said "hey, I said don't look" he then looked away and laughed. I stood up and pulled off my dress. Slipping on the nightgown that he had gotten for me. I smiled, "ok, you can look now." He smiled as he turned around and saw me standing there with my dress in my arms. He walked over to me and took my dress from my hands, placing it on the chair behind me. He smiled looking into my eyes. "Mind if we dance?" He asked. I smiled, blushing as he pushed a strand of my long brown wavy hair out of my eye. "I wouldn't mind at all." Thomas wrapped one arm around my waist and intertwining his fingers with mine as we danced in circles into front of the fire place. After a while we finished up dancing and I layed down in the small couch in front of the fire place just staring into the fire as it crackled. Thomas sat next to me watching me as I lay there. I shifted onto my stomache looking at him. "Tell me a story Thomas." He smiled and leaned forward his elbows resting on his knees. "Hmmm let me think, I don't know any good ones,  why don't you tell me one." I smiled and my mind wandered off into the many stories that my mother had told you. Then I thought I would tell him a story I thought of as I went. "Once apoun a time there was a girl named Hannah Paris that met a man named Thomas Sharpe. Hannah thought Thomas was a very handsome young man and wanted to get to know him, but her mother did not like the idea of her hanging around with Thomas. She would punish her for any time spent with him but then one day her mother gave her away to a certain Thomas Shack, but Hannah didn't want to marry him, she wanted to marry Thomas Sharpe, so she got her dress made then immediately made it into rope and snuck out running to Thomas he found her on the road and took her in to take care of her and keep her warm." Thomas was blushing although I didn't know why. Since I hadn't said anything much. He smiled "you want to marry me?" I smiled not wanting to tell him that I did "Thomas it's a story, don't interrupt."