I SEE YOU - Endou Mamoru x Reader-

Start from the beginning

"Yo! Nice to meet you, (L/N)! I'm Endou Mamoru!" he said while shaking my hand.

"U-Uh, yeah. Nice to meet you too." I said. 'What's with this guy?'

"This is Kino Aki!" he said, pointing someone behind me.

"Hello, (F/N)-chan!" Aki greeted.

"Hi.." i greeted back.

"Hey, (L/N)! Do you like soccer?"

I sweatdropped when he asked me that. 'Well, that's quick..'

"Yeah, that's right. Why?"

"Wanna join the soccer club? It will be great if we have one more manager!"

"I refuse."

Endou suddenly pouted. (wait.. what?) "But why..??"

"I refuse to become a manager. I used to play as a forward. Besides, i'm not good at managing something."

"Then you could join as a player!" he said happily. "What do you say?"

I frowned. 'Should i say no..? But i don't want to dissapoint him..'

"I-I guess i can play again.. but i haven't play soccer for a while, Endou.."

"It's okay! We're learning together, (L/N)!"

"Please, just (F/N). No formalities."

"Well then, call me Mamoru!" he smiled.

Suddenly, my heart skipped a beat when he smiled like that. I felt warm from inside.

'There's no way i'm in love.. right?'

-End of Flashback-

-Skip time, after practice-

"That's it for today, guys! Great job!" Aki said while giving out the water bottles with the other managers.

"Here, (F/N)-chan." Haruna gave me a towel and a water bottle. Besides the other managers, i'm getting along with Haruna better than the other anyway.

"Thanks." I said softly and took the stuffs. Then i sat on the bench, away from the others.

I looked at all of my teammates. Come to think of it, i'm just a new kid. I'm already at the 2'nd year but I moved from Zeus high for some good reason. It's kinda funny actually.

I said to my self that i won't do anything that related to soccer. But here i am now. As their middle-fielder, since i wan't to try something else besides forward.

Suddenly, i accidentally heard the girls were talking about me.

"She's sitting all alone again, huh?" Natsumi said.

"I guess she's a shy one." Aki said.

"I heard that she moved from Zeus academy? Bad grades?" Haruna guessed.

"Nope. When i checked her file, her grades were excelent. She joined the soccer team back then." Natsumi said.

"Hee? No wonder she's really good!" Haruna said. "But i didn't see her at Football Frontier though.."

"But why did she moved out? I mean, Aphrodi and the other are strong."Aki said.

Aah.. Somehow i really missed that person. My blonde friend. It's true that they are strong, Aki. But i have my own reason.

"She got into a fight with their coach. That's the only thing that i heard from my dad." Natsumi explained.

Yeah, and that's the truth. If Aphrodi and the other got strong by drinking the aqua of gods, then it's vice versa for me. Yes, i did got stronger. But after that, i felt an incredible pain spreading all over trough my body. It's like my body rejected the water.