the boy

Angel stood on the roof of her victims house, oh how she was going to enjoy this. She dropped to her knees and crawled to the side, oh revenge is sweet. Angel looked through the boys window *asleep* she thought, *oh, how good it must be to be able to sleep again.* slowly she crawled into his window. * is it him?* angel thought *the man who killed my brother could this really be him?* she looked down at his sleeping body , he looked young. He had raven black hair, was about as tall as her, and aperintly sleeps with his eyes open, he has emerald green eyes. Actually, he is pretty good looking, well for a mundane that is. Suddenly her fangs dropped, even if she didn't want to kill the poor boy when her fangs drop its no longer in her hands. Angel stalked over to the bed where her sleeping pray lay waiting for her fangs to seep into his skin. Suddenly he moved, like not just moving in your sleep but like awake moving. Not knowing what to do angel ran to one of the corners, hopefully he won't see her. Then the boy shot upward and scanned the room, only taking a double take when seeing a gleam from her fangs *shit, why can't I control them!* then guessing that he is convinced that no ones here went back to sleep. Angel laughed a little under her breath, his hair was a compleat mess. Then as if on cue, her fangs retracted and she stood there by the mundane's side wondering what to do. When morning struck it caught angel by surprise, she ran to a dark corner of his room. *did I really spend the night here? And standing? What's wrong with me?* she thought. The sun does burn vampires like in the movies, that part is true but not as bad as you would think. There is a way to keep us from burning, it's a special kinda ring with a stone blessed by a coven witch. (But angel left hers at the old hotel that her clan are using as a base) angel put her hand to see if maybe she'd get lucky. But it singed her skin, she screamed "God fuck!" Angel couldn't help it, it hurt like hell! Then the boys eyes opened and he sprung out of bed. His green eyes big as he looks at angel. She sits casually down in the chair in the corner, playing with her nails like nothing's new here. The boy looked at her scared, she felt a smile on her face form. (She couldn't help it, she liked how she can scare people so easily.) The boy studied her closely, this wasn't a new thing for her though. She's been used to this for about a century now, the boys who don't know any better look at her features. (And notice her special facial features, including her over sized canines.) Angel continued to smile then spoke up, "Hey, um do you think you could close the blinds for me?" His eyes gave a confused looked then he asks her "who are you? And why do you need the blinds closed?" Angel stood up, but being carful not to get to close to the open window. " I have had many names over the years, but the one I was stuck with is Angel." She pauses for a minute then continues "and if you have to know, because if you don't I'll burn up." He looks at her closely again then, replies "okay well I'm jake, but I have to ask you something." Angel nodded as to tell him he could go on with the question. " why will the sun burn you?" She shakes her head and thinks * he's ether a regular person that's very slow to see the obvious, or he's a just very good actor.* but Angel keeps her thoughts to her self and just smiles "come on genius I now you can get there. Think, hard." She flashed him a toothy grin, hoping to flash her fangs to help him with the last pice of the puzzle. She herd jake gasp, then he spoke up " it can't be, it's not possible." Angel leaned in closer to him " what exactly, isn't possible jake? I want to hear you say the word. Come on just say that one little word." He mumbled it under his breath, but Angel wanted to tease. "Uh what was that? I didn't hear you, what did you say?" He looked her in the eyes and said "vampire." She felt herself smile "that's right! Now about those blinds." Jake ran over to close the blinds but stopped right In front of them. "If I do this, will you kill me?" She looked at his green eyes then said "I'm still debating on that. It just depends on how much you can help me." Jake looked over at the girl, she was very beautiful but that wasn't what he was supposed to be thinking right now! I'm mean for real, she was kinda holding him hostage. But he couldn't help him self, she has a glow in her that no other girl had..... Even if she was a vampire. Her blonde hair with black tips was blowing in the cool breeze coming In through the widow, her eyes were a goldish-blue, so he made his way to the window and closed the blinds. He saw angels figure rise as soon as he did so. And in less then three seconds she was on his Side of the room, hands around his throat. "Now time for us to talk." Angel looked at the boy who's neck was in between her hands, he looked frightened. He had the right to be. "okay, here is what's going to happen. You are going to sit on the bed and answer every question I have for you okay?" Jake shook his head up and down. Angel released him through him toward the bed and took her spot on the chair, "ok jake, why are you here?" He looked confused then said "I-I have family here, I was raised here." Angels eyes darkened, "okay fine, then I have another question. Do you happen to know a guy named Zack, Zack more?" Jake raised his head, "yeah I do, why?" Angel shook her head, "because, he's my brother." Jake looked surprised, "wait, zack was your brother?!?!?!??!" Angel shot him a smile, "I see he made a good impression then?" " he was a friend of my fathers, I've known him my whole life...... And I always thought he never seemed to age.." Angel walked toward him and put a finger on his chin to raise his face so he was looking at her "well my dear jake, you now know why." Then once again flashed her fangs. This time jake reached up an touched them. Angel jerked back at the gentle touch, "w-what are you doing?" He smiles "I'll tell you when I find out" he twirls a strain of her hair. He looks down at her. "Why are you here, now? It's been years since he's been here." We face lowered into a frown. "So you don't know.." He looked into her eyes, "i don't know what?" I break from his grasp, then turn to look at him in the eyes. "He died," a single tear started to fall but she wiped it away. He grabbed her again, and hugged her. "I'm so, so sorry. I didn't know." She once more pushed away, "he was killed, murdered. In cold blood." He looked up at her. "Do you know who did it?" I gave him the evil eye, "yeah, you"