20°

» "i know these other nigga's thirsty but please never entertain 'em cause' that would hurt me..."

Wyatt Household;

Paris stood outside her Kentucky home, looking at the phone and tapping her foot impatiently. She was all packed and loaded, ready to go.

"Come on, baby..." She mumbled under her breath.

After a while, she decided that she was already too far behind her schedule and couldn't wait for Bryson if she didn't want to be driving all night.

"John, I'm about to go." Paris called to John where he stood on the porch. He waved and told her to call when she got to North Carolina.

She got into the car and as soon as she was backed fully out of the driveway, she heard a muffled noise and someone's hand hitting the side of her car.

"Woah!" Bryson called, now in front of her window. She stopped the car and he opened the door, "So you were going to leave without saying goodbye?"

"I tried to wait for you." She explained stepping out of the car, "but I really need to go."

"Alright, alright..." He grabbed both sides of face, kissing her passionately and with much force.

"I love you so much, ok?" He said once he pulled away. Paris took off her small necklace that her cousin Cydney had given her.

"Here. I don't expect you to wear it, but keep it, please." She said handing it to him. He nodded and put it in his pocket.

"Look, I know we're kinda confusing right now, but please don't go to North Carolina and fall for another nigga."

She held out her pinky and he wrapped his around hers, "I pinky promise."

She gave him one last hug and got into her car.

"Aye, Paris." He called, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"I hear you, Bryson."

"Just making sure." He smiled.

>>>>>>

That quote at the beginning makes my heart melt every time I hear it. Also, some time will have passed in the next chapter.