detox water

yeah ok so i've been really really upset about my size lately so basically i've been starving myself but dont do that ! here's some detox water !

Slim Down Detox Water

This great detox water not only rids your body of toxins but helps to flush fat from your body as well. Cucumbers are diuretics can help you to avoid water retention. Lemons and limes help to flush out toxins from your digestive tract and grapefruits help you to burn fat. Just add ½ gallon of spring water, ½ of a medium grapefruit (sliced), ½ a cucumber (sliced), ½ each of a sliced lemon and lime and a couple of mint leaves. Allow the ingredients to sit in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving and drink at least ½ gallon per day for optimal results.

Fruity Detox Water

This delicious detox water has strawberries and kiwis and is the perfect summer drink. You will need 2 liters of water, a couple of strawberries and a couple of kiwis. Just chop your kiwis and strawberries, add to your water and sit in the fridge for a couple of hours to let it seep. The kiwi has vitamins A and E which will help you to rid your body of free radicals and they help to flush toxins from your colon. Strawberries are great for your skin and then contain anti-aging properties and help to fight carcinogens. You can add more or less fruit depending on your taste preferences or add different fruits or a mint sprig for a completely new taste.

Fat Burning Detox Water

This recipe gives you a detox water that flushes out nasty toxins and really does help you to drop a few pounds, too. It's got apple cider vinegar which has so many benefits that it's impossible to list them all. There are also apples which are great for fiber, lemons that have cleansing properties and cinnamon which helps to curb your appetite. You'll need about 12 ounces of filtered water, 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice, a teaspoon of ground cinnamon and about half a medium apple, sliced. You can also add a bit of sweetener if you want. You simply put everything except the apples into your blender and blend for about ten seconds. Then just add your apples and drink.

Lastly if you're too lazy,
just blend green apples lmao