Secrets and confessions (JUST A LITTLE TALK WITH THE SHUGO CHARA PEEPS)

Ali:OKAAAAAAAAAAAI IMM BAAAAAAAAACK!

Amu: GOOD NOW WRITE A LONGER STORY BAKA (meaning idiot/stupid)

Ali: *cries* why do you have to be so mean?

Tadase: yeah amu chan why? You know this girl can cut you out of the story.....

Amu: I don't care...

Tadase: don't worry Ali, amu is just in her 'cool and spicy' mode.

Ali: I know.... I'm cutting her out of the story.

Amu/tadase: WHAT?

Tadase: then this won't be a tadamu story anymore!

Ikuto: WTF? Oi little king are you Baka? Ali is writing an auto story little kiddy king!

Ali:no I'm not... This is tadamu.

Ikuto: WHY U NO ADMIRE MEH I HVE A SEXY ASS GURL!

Ali: well you know I hate you and now you are annoying soooo I can do anything in this story like make tadase stronger than you when I say TADASE IS A PRINCE.

Tadase: *turns into a HAWT and stronger king chara nari (character transformation) then beats the crap out of ikuto)

Ali: now lemme out a tutu on ikuto * tutu magically appears on ikuto*

Ikuto: DA FUQ? What u gunna do now? Ask tadase to chase me with a chain saw?!?!?!?!

Ali: HEEEEY NOT ANBAD IDIA.... TADASEEEEEEEEE

Ikuto: Oh Crap.

Tadase *chases ikuto with the chain saw*

WELL THAT'S IT FOR NOW IM SOOOOOO SORRY IT'S SHORT BUT I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP ITS LIKE 2:30AM AND I NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL AT 8:00 SOOOOO BAI I WILL BE BACK THOUGH! LUV U ALL

Alison xxx (tha author)