"That'll do," Atticus and Patch said in unison. "Jinx!"

Bridget laughed a little at their little game.

"Willikers, what a day!" Stinky exclaimed. "Fistfights, car chases and political intrigue."

"And don't forget about the overpass blowin' up!" Sid added.

"And it's only 7.30 in the morning!" Harold replied, but looked instantly sleepy as he sat down on something. "I wanna go back to bed. I'm exhausted."

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Grandpa yelled out in fear.

"Why do I have a feeling something is about to be destroyed?" Patch asked.

The building with the Sheckvision screen blew up. The sound of glass shattering is heard as the screen fell down, but luckily, no one was hurt. The image of Sheck was now staticky and was eventually gone forever with the breakdown of the screen.

"What do ya know," Grandpa remarked. "I thought we set the explosion down the middle of the street," he then looked to the borders and then ran away. "You didn't see nuthin', scatter!"

"Do we even want to know?" Patch asked.

"Probably not..." Cherry shrugged.

Murray and Mona reunited with each other and even made up, becoming a couple again.

"I'm really sorry about ignoring you, Cherry," Teresa said to her sister. "My life's just been crazy after I joined the agency, that's why I couldn't visit you, Dad, or your mom lately."

"Thanks for telling me, Terry, and I won't tell them either." Cherry replied with a small smile.

"Thanks, Sis." Teresa smiled.

Cherry smiled, hugging her sister, but still had a tear in her eye because of how rare it was she got to see her sister these days.

"I live in Washington," Teresa whispered. "You should come over and see the Smithsonian."

Cherry grinned at the invitation and happily accepted. But of course, she wouldn't go anywhere without her best friend. "Terry,... Could I invite someone along?"

"Of course..." Teresa agreed. "I always wanted to meet your friends."

"Oh, you're the best..." Cherry still hugged her sister.

"I know and you can bring along as many friends as you want." Teresa smiled.

Cherry smiled to her sister.

"Wow, I've never seen Cherry that affectionate before..." Patch noticed.

"Me neither, I guess this is a rare occasion." Atticus smiled.

Patch smiled back.

"Come on, Tree, it's time to go..." Bridget told her partner.

"Right..." Teresa agreed, she then handed a paper to Cherry before going off. "I'll see you again soon, little one..."

Cherry frowned deeply that Teresa was leaving, but looked to the paper, it was a picture of Teresa at work and on the back, there was a note and a phone number with the year on it. 'Don't forget, you are always in my heart.'

"Hey, Cherry, you okay?" Atticus asked.

"I'll be fine..." Cherry sighed a little, putting the picture under her shirt for now. "I just miss her so much."

"I'm sure you'll see her again someday." Atticus assured her.

"Yeah." Patch smiled.

"I hope so..." Cherry sighed a little. She then flinched, took out her iPhone and saw that she had a new friend request from Facebook. She then looked to Bridget and Teresa as they left and smiled.

Teresa put her own phone down and waved to her sister with a smile and left with Bridget.

"Well, looks like you got two new friend requests," Atticus smiled. "And they're Teresa and Bridget."

Cherry moved her finger and accepted them, now being friends with Teresa and Bridget.

"We saved our neighborhood
They could not tear it down
They could not turn our smile
Into a frown~" Eugene sang.

"Show's over, Eugene." Gerald glanced to him.

"Yeah, no singing, please." Atticus said.

"I sure wish your parents could have been here to see this, Arnold." Patch said.

"Me too..." Arnold said softly and nearly sad, but he still smiled.

Arnold's grandparents then came to him and gave him a hug. Patch was sad for him and then suddenly sensed something and went inside the Sunset Arms building, going up to the attic.