The Waterfall Encounter

You could hear birds chirping when your eyes opened just the slightest bit the next morning. Spots of sunlight speckled your face, welcoming you to the serenity of the day. When you sat up, you noticed Kakuzu still fast asleep. Hidan, on the other hand, was nowhere to be seen. You shrugged it off, assuming he had retreated somewhere quieter to pray.
    Because Kakuzu seemed to be deep in his rest, you grabbed your canteen to refill at the waterfall(you also fancied the idea of a bath...you reeked!). After walking the short distance to the pond, you took in a deep breath, examining the beauty of your surroundings. The water was too tempting to resist, so you stripped off your clothing and slipped in. The water was cold at first but you eased up to it.
     You had just started washing the dirt off your body when you heard a noise. It was someone else's voice....hoarse yet seductive...Hidan?! You looked up to the waterfall, where you saw Hidan, waist deep in water, bathing. Never before had you seen a fully grown man so exposed before and the thought of sharing the water with another nude individual made you feel nervous and shy. He turned and you ducked your head under the water, hoping he wouldn't notice you. He then waded to the edge of the pond, pushing himself out. It took all the efforts you had to not take just the smallest peek at his gorgeous body. The heat of your face made it feel like the water around you was boiling hot and the temperature only rose when you got a full view of his back.
    By now, Hidan had noticed your small pile of clothing and he turned to look back at the pond to find you. You ducked your head under but is was too late...he had spotted you. "C'mon little fishyyyy, don't be so shy now...I know you're  there!" He chuckled. Ashamed, you poked your head out and waved meekly at him from across the pond. To your dismay, he put his pants back on and was now beckoning you to swim over to him on the shore. Once again, you were scared to disobey orders from such a powerful man so you paddled over, making sure not to expose any part of your body other than your head.
    "Were you following me?" He questioned when you got to the edge of the pond. You shook your head rapidly and told him that you were just eager for a bath and thought he had gone elsewhere. "Aw, too bad..." He groaned,"I was kinda hoping you were after me." He winked playfully at you and strolled away.
    AHHHH!! You could practically feel yourself melting in the water from embarrassment and shock. You didn't even know this man and for some reason you were so intently curious in him. You rushed out of the water and clothed yourself, returning to to camp to find Hidan and Kakuzu ready to leave. They both noticed your bright red face, and Hidan gave you a little smirk for the road.
The three of you began walking through the forest again, and the body that Hidan was carrying began to stink...you reminded yourself that these men were still killers and that you shouldn't get so comfortable around them. Luckily, the collection station was just up ahead; you could see the full red roof.
Once you were there, Kakuzu took the body from Hidan, taking it over his shoulder. "Hidan, stand guard while I go to collect my money. Make sure no one attacks...", he said, and then turned to you,"and make sure THIS one doesn't get any bright ideas." You bowed slightly and he went inside.
Hidan sat down and placed his hands behind his head, reclining. With a sigh, he said,"this is gonna take a while, you might wanna relax...he could be in there bargaining for hours." You were still a little uncomfortable, so you sat down a couple feet away from him. It wasn't long before you felt his eyes piercing into you. You turned your head to see him staring intently at you with an extremely straight face.
"So (y/n) why were you really out in the forest yesterday, hm?" He asked. You were taken a little aback and told him the same thing you has said earlier. "I needed onions...my boss, h-he's a cook, I needed them for the restaurant...". "Really," he replied,"you don't expect me to believe a girl like you works in a damn restaurant?" He gave you a look of disbelief and scooted a little bit closer, which made you feel just a little uneasy. "Why is that so hard to believe?"
He shrugged,"with that body of yours, a bitch like you could make a helluva lot more cash, if you know what I mean."
What the hell?! Your jaw dropped at what he had said! You were shocked by his crudeness and you stood up in anger. Suddenly, you felt more uncomfortable than ever. "I don't know who the hell you or your partner are, but I'm done! I've done what you've asked, I have somewhere to be!" You turned on your heels and tears started streaming down your face in fear. With your heart beating a mile a minute, you had lost control over yourself, running as fast at you could.
Before you could make it back into the thick forest, you felt an extreme pain in you leg. The burning sensation shot from your leg throughout your entire body and you flew to the ground. A large figure appeared standing in front of you, and in that familiar hoarse voice said,"I wouldn't have done that if I were you, bitch."