Chapter 7

A/N OMG I haven't updated in like a month. #lazylooser i have been suffering severe writers block so if this chapter sucks, sorry. -Shells

I was studying my eyes in the mirror of my new room. (Mrs.Kare adopted me after Rylan and I lied about me being homeless. Which honestly wasn't a lie. Without my lamp and not being a genie, I have no where to go. ) My eyes kept changing between blue, gray, and purple. Usually my eyes stay a blue-green when I'm noticeably happy(or with Rylan ;). They go all out green when I'm in a playful mood. But when I'm angry my eyes fade to gray, sometimes even black. Purple is reserved for jealousy and blue for despair. When I want to scare someone my eyes turn a startling shade of yellow with a hint of red close to my pupil.  Several times I have gotten odd looks but they are returned with my wolf glare as I like to call it.

      "Isa! Hurry up we're going to be late!" I hear Rylan shout up the stairs. I snatch my phone (complimentary of Rylan and his mom for my birthday-September 28) off my dresser and looked around quickly.

     I love my room. The walls are lime green, with an accent wall. That wall is my door/walk in closet/bathroom wall. It has a lime green base with aqua chevron patterns. The thing about my room is that it has five walls because one wall is a bay window and my art wall. On my art wall one side is tacked up drawings/paintings of mine, on the other I have a work-in-progress mural. The wall across from my door has my queen sized bed and my white dresser with a matching mirror. To the left is my desk/art studio(the bay window is between desk wall and bed wall). To the right I have a huge book shelf and a fluffy chair. Though it probably took you a few minutes to just read and picture that, I looked across it in about 5 seconds.

     I raced down stairs and into the kitchen, said "Hi" to Mrs.Kare, and grabbed a T.B.E.T (toast bacon egg toast sandwich). This was an invention of Rylan and I's. I walked to the door and it swung about almost knocking my TBET right out of my hand.

     "Sorry for almost ruining b-fast but, let's go," Rylan said ushering me out the door. Jewel ran around in the front yard as we loaded into the 4Runner.

     "Bye my little baby!" I called to her.

     "Isa, you realize I'm going to school with...you were talking about Jewel," he said with a frown.

      "Aww, I love you to babe, I said leaning in to peck him on the cheek. He smile as kissed him. Then turned and looked at me, leaning in to return the favor. "Eyes on the road, kissey face!" I teased. He snapped back into safe driver position and glared at me. I was so mean to that poor kid, he's probably scared for life. J.K. I'll do that later.

     We walked in leaning on each other, my head nestled in arm. My vision gains a slightly blue-green tint. Then Lexi walks about when we reach our lockers. My happy mood drops.

     "Hey Rylan!" she says cheerily. "Hey Isa," she practically mumbles. My eyes flare red. She notices and gives a back off look. My wolf eyes kick in and she practically whimpers and looks back at Rylan. "Um... I'll...see you later... Bye!" She hurries away looking back one towards Rylan giving him a "call me" gesture. My eyes grow purple then flash into wolves. "Ow!" I whisper.

A/N I think I'm going to start asking questions at the end of each chapter so here's today's.
Why do you think is causing her eyes to change color besides her mood? Why?
Also I will try to draw a picture of  Isa and Rylan so you can see how I picture them and I will also draw Isa's eyes. Please follow! E:3 (it's a bunny!)