Cherry, Atticus, and Patch walked in, there were a couple of twin beds with new sheets and pillows, the room had been cleared out a little for guests, almost as if the boarding house had been expecting them.

"So, what brings you guys to the neighborhood?" Arnold asked.

"We don't know." Atticus shrugged.

"I just got this email saying that I needed to come here and I decided to bring the boys with me," Cherry explained, showing the paper she printed from her computer. "I didn't wanna trust it at first, but they insisted."

"Yep, huh? Hey, where's Patch?" Atticus asked as soon as he noticed the Dalmatian wasn't with them in the room.

Patch was now following a scent and where it seemed to lead up to an upstairs bedroom.

"Hey, where are you going?" Arnold followed the puppy in case he went into something dangerous.

Patch seemed to open up the door easily and where he seemed to like the room especially the view above it. "Wow, this is so amazing." he smiled.

Arnold gave a small smile, allowing Patch to look at the room. "Okay, you can explore..."

Patch looked around and then suddenly saw a picture in a picture frame a went to get a closer look at it. "These must be his parents." he wondered.

Arnold went to his bed and straightened everything out. Patch came to Arnold with the picture in his mouth.

Arnold turned and took it, it was a blonde man with a brown-haired woman, both appeared to be in jungle clothes. "Hey... Where'd you get this, huh?"

Patch looked very curious. Patch pointed over there and then went up to the picture and tapped his paw on it and then pointed to Arnold.

"These are my parents..." Arnold told him. "I always hope of them coming back, but they haven't... They're jungle explorers... For all I know, they could be dead..."

Patch frowned and nuzzled against him for comfort. Arnold put his arm around the puppy and softly sighed.

"Um, say, Arnold, could Patch stay with you while we're here." Atticus said.

Patch nodded.

"I see nothing wrong with that..." Arnold said with an exhausted yawn. "He can stay on the couch if he doesn't shed."

"Oh, don't worry, Patch doesn't shed." Atticus reassured.

Arnold took out a remote and made his wall open up to show a couch with a blanket and pillow on it.

"WOW!" Patch was surprised that he could do that.

Arnold smiled, he then got his pajamas ready.

"I wish I could let Arnold understand me, so then I could speak to him like I do with Atticus and Cherry." Patch said.

Unknown to him, Arnold suddenly felt something as a star in the sky glowed green and then stopped glowing. Patch looked to Arnold in concern.

"That was weird..." Arnold rubbed his head after he got his pajamas on and went to sleep, feeling very sleepy. "Good night, Patch."

"Good night, Arnold..." Patch yawned as he got himself comfortable on the couch.

Arnold looked at the Dalmatian puppy oddly, wondering if he imagined that or not due to being extremely tired, but he shrugged for right now and went straight to sleep.

The rest of the night was peaceful, but something was happening outside that no one could hear from inside the Sunset Arms boarding house. Cherry was the only one who could hear it due to rarely sleeping and she went outside to investigate. Atticus, Patch, and Arnold met, deciding to explore too once they noticed the noise.