la resurrezione

Andressa and Dimitris's love was chaos, an angel that fell in love with a demon. Their love was the kind of love that consumed you. It was filled with raw passion, adventure. A love so dangerous it could chew you up and spit you out in pieces. Andressa and Dimitris met when he was 22, and she merely 17. Andressa was working as a maid in a millionaire's house, trying to pay off her fathers debt to Abram Constantin. Her father was a rich man, but had no time to pay off a silly debt to one of his fellow millionaire's. Instead, he had his unwanted 16 year old daughter work for Abram so the money she made would go straight to his account. He took her out of school and sent her to Abram to be a live in maid. Her father could care less about what happened to her. After all, she was the reason his wife had passed. She had died giving birth to Andressa. And her father would never forgive her for it.

Abram pitied the small beautiful girl but he had to do what he had to do to get his money. Andressa was a naturally sad girl, and wasn't surprised when the only person she had left didn't love her and instead sent her off to a man she didn't even know. She had been working for Abram for almost a year when she had noticed a man she had never seen. The man was gorgeous. A huge frame that she assumed had done much damage before, and the grayest eyes she had ever seen. He was wearing a suit and was sitting quietly in Abrams office smoking a cigar. She shook her head to herself. She shouldn't even be thinking about the man, she would never have him. She was a pesky maid that had no life outside of her work, and she had to keep it that way.

She pulled down her short maid outfit and and decided to quietly walk into the office with a tray of ice waters and a duster underneath her arm. She came around the man and tried not to look him in the face, afraid he would see the blush on hers. She had never been attracted to a man that was...like this. She needed to stay away from dangerous men like this, that were like Abram. They were big and broad, and could end her with the snap of their fingers.

She set the tray down on the side table near the chair the scary beautiful man sat. She looked at him and swallowed nervously, "Excuse me, sir? Would you like anything to drink?" She asked quietly not trying to disturb the man, also not knowing if she would anger him by interrupting his silence. Andressa tried not to let the nervousness show as she faced the man. The man slowly looked up from where he was staring, her legs, and up to her eyes. He nodded his head and put his cigar in the small ashtray on the side table. The ashtray was right next to her legs, and she could feel her heart pounding from how close his hand was.

Dimitris had watched her enter. He could see the side of her face and was surprised by her beauty. Her green eyes popped without the help of makeup, and her creamy skin naturally glowed with health. Her hair was in a slightly messy bun and she wore a french maid dress. He wasn't surprised that Abram had her wear such a thing, she had a gorgeous body. Her legs seemed to go on for miles, with the help of the black heels. Dimitris watched her move, he seemed possessed by her presence. He thought he was a goner when her pink lips moved. He simply nodded to her question and placed his cigar down resisting the urge to touch her creamy legs.

After their first encounter, they had seen a little more of each other throughout the month. Dimitris didn't purposely come to visit Abram more often, there was just a problem at hand. He did find him self getting excited about getting able to see Andressa again and again, though. They talked more and more after each encounter, and they could both feel themselves unable to deny the attraction they had towards each other. But one night, Andressa was heartbroken when she saw a woman sitting on Dimitris's lap. He had one hand on her thigh and the other held a cigar to his lips. His eyes had met her sad ones and he instantly knew he shouldn't have a slut on his lap when all he wanted was the innocent beauty standing at the door in front of her. He knew he had done Andressa wrong.