Every story has a beginning

Cries of pain and the sound of battle echoed into empty void as the humans continued to assault The End. The battle had gone on now for three days straight. Jasper was beginning to think there would be no escape, as he teleported behind a large obsidian pillar, narrowly dodging a flaming arrow.

    He desperately hoped the fighting would stop, but he knew The End's only hope now was Herobrine and King Entity. They would be helping, if they weren't busy with their own battle against Notch. They too, had been at it for weeks, the two massive empires constantly attacking each other. The Endermen would've been assisting with the conflict as well, if the humans hadn't launched a sudden attack on The End three days ago.

   Jasper sprinted across what was now a battlefield, mentally recapping himself on the current situation, still trying to recover from seeing his brethren being slain before his eyes, around every corner. He ran to the only place that might be safe, a large obsidian pillar rising in the centre of The End. Inside it was the portal to the Overworld, which only the 'Ender' species could use. He hoped the humans had not dismantled it.

   Suddenly a force stopped him in his tracks, he could not stop himself from spinning around to look.

   The last Ender Crystal had been destroyed. Without it, there was no way for the Ender Dragon to regain health, and without the Ender Dragon the Endermen would be doomed.

   He watched in horror as the mighty Dragon began to plummet from the dark sky. In a blind panic, everyone and everything scattered out of the way in an effort not to be crushed by the falling beast. Jasper teleported to the top of a pillar, seeing the humans were currently distracted. He crouched down, trying not to be noticed.

   The ground shook as the massive Dragon collided with the ground, sending dust and debris flying into the air, shrouding the entire scene. The End was silent as the dust cleared.

   The silence lasted many seconds before the humans finally cheered,"THE BEAST IS SLAIN!"

   The large kill was not enough for the humans, as the abruptly resumed their slaughter of the Endermen. Jasper, knowing he had to help, teleported to the battlefield immediately, although he had no idea what to do.

   A human quickly caught sight of him and began persuit. He teleported behind the human, knocking him over to kill him, but all to quickly realizing his mistake.

   His attack upon this one human had drawn the attention of others, and he was quickly surrounded. The only thing to do now was run.

    He sprinted across the field, with a band of humans in hot persuit. There was no escape.

   This is how i'm going to die, he thought, running in a blind panic, before he was violently knocked to the ground. He pulled himself off the floor and tried to continue fleeing, but realized he could not move.

   "Hey, hey stop running." A voice said to him.

   Startled, he looked around, realizing he was no longer on the battlefield, but instead, back on top of one of the many obsidian pillars. Still panicking, a stared, wide-eyed at the source of the voice.

   "Here." It handed him a sword, which he took hesitantly.

   "W-who are you...? What do you want from me?" He stammered, out of breath.

   "Ender." He replied, which confused Jasper, seeing that this being looked nothing like an Enderman, but rather, more like a human.

   "But you're not-"

   "Do you want help or not? What's your name?" Ender stared at him with peircing blue eyes.

   "Yes but you're-"

   "Name?"

   "Jasper." He replied, still in shock.

   "You want to survive, Jasper?"

   "Yes, of course-"

   "Then grab your weapon," Ender ordered, pointing to the sword he'd just given him, "We've got a battle to win."

~ ~ ~

Woo! Introduction complete! Yay???