Chapter 13:

Chapter 13:

Narrowing my eyes at Cosmo from the table I state "I'm ready for that rematch."

He smirks at me and I growl at him. When we went back last night he still wouldn't let me hold him and I couldn't tackle and bit him because he was holding her being all greedy and stuff. I know shes his baby but I mean geeze you get to wake up in the middle of the night and change her diapers.

"Let's go then sweet cake." he says excitedly and I roll my eyes at him coming to a stand.

"I win I get to hold Miley for an hour."

Cosmo narrows his eyes and thanks about it for a second before he sighs loudly and nods. "Fine, I win you have to do my laundry for a month."

"You might wanna go get you baby and just hand her over because I'm winning this one." I tell him confidently as we go out of the patio door and into the back yard with everyone following us out.

Cosmo scoffs and I look over to him with a smirk when he has no come back. I beet him once I can beat him again.

I jump over the side of the patio and land on the grass of the yard. Cosmo lands beside me and I go to the other end. "How we doin this?" I ask since last time he didn't really follow the rules.

"Both." Cosmo smirks and I nod my head at him telling him to bring it.

Cosmo and I circle each other for a few minutes. I smirk at him and cock my head amused when I see him holding himself back. "Learning from our mistakes I see."

"Stalling I see."

Smirking I say "Not stalling. Taunting. "

"Ahh." he says getting a smirk of his own. "Two can play at this game."

"I wouldn't." Cain warns and I send him a quick glance wondering what hes talking about and that's when Cosmo strikes.

The wind shifts around me and he comes at me with his foot. I swing around facing him at the last second and grab his leg before it connects with my side. I twist his leg making him turn and push him face first into the dirt.

He grunts on impact and I smirk watching him come to a stand. "So we want to play dirty." I sing very amused.

"I don't play dirty." Cosmo defends and I chuckle at him.

"No, because you are dirty." Cosmo growls at me making my smirk widen more.

"Lets stop talking and fight." Cosmo demands and I nod because the talking was getting a little boring.

We run at each other throwing punches and kicks when we get close. I land a kick to Cosmo's side and he hisses punching me in my gut.

The air leaves my lungs and I hunch over a second trying to get my breathing right. Playing dirty Cosmo knees me in my stomach again making me growl.

My eyes flash changing color and my wolf takes over in human form. I growl at him coming to a rise and put my hand around his neck  throwing him across the yard. He hits a tree and I run at him kicking him in his already injured side. I go at it again and he grabs my ankle lifting me into the air as he throws me from it.

I hit the dirt with an oomph a stand up quickly when I hear his feet running across the ground. My hair whips around me as I turn around inhumanly fast. I turn to slowly though and Cosmo grabs me by my neck lifting my feet off of the ground.

I struggle grabbing his arm with both of my hands trying to pull it off when I start to loose my breath. I kick my legs and connect it with his knee making him drop me quickly. I jump ontop of him while hes down and land a few blows on his face before he flips us and starts landing blows on me. I wince and see my blood on his knuckles then everything turns red.

I shift underneath of him and buck him off of me snarling at him. He shifts with a snarl and comes at me again. We clash going up on our hind legs scraping our claws together. I swipe him across his chest and he howls in pain as the blood starts flowing.

I back away from him only to jump at him and sink my claws into his shoulder. He kicks at me as im on him and swipes his bottom leg across my stomach. I whine and move back looking at the blood trail as I move back. Cosmo comes at me again only this time I block it and bit down hard on his muzzle. He whines and trying to get free but my wolf has other plans. She shakes our body back and fourth as our teeth sink into his muzzle more.

His skin starts to tear and I let go watching amused as he falls to the ground. Our bodies are getting tired and were loosing to much blood so I go in to the winning shot. I clamp my jaws down on his neck and hold tightly until his struggles start to weaken. Finally he goes limp and I let go falling to the ground beside him.

We lay there breathing deeply tired and bloody. A shadow comes over me and I open my eyes to see a very mad Cain standing over me. "Shift." he informs getting on his knees infront of me and my wolf automatically shifts not being able to disobey our wolf.

Something warm goes around me and then im lifted into strong worm arms that belong to my mate. I sigh in bliss and open my weak eyes to see him looking ahead stonely. "I'm fine." I tell him and he scoffs looking down at me.

"You call this fine Austin. You can barley hold your eyes open."

"But their still open." I mumble and he growls at me looking back ahead. "I won though." I mumble with a small smile.

"But at what cost?" Cain asks and I open my eyes wider looking him over. "He cut your stomach Austin." Cain says and I roll my eyes at his dramatics.

"It wasn't that deep Cain I could feel it." I move the blanket from my stomach and he growls threateningly trying to pull it back over but I swat his hand away and show him the already healing wound. "See it's fine."

"Never do that again." Cain says with a possessive growl and I nod snuggling into his chest. My breathing gets even and I fall asleep into blackness.

'''''''''

It's short but they fought lol