Chapter 2:

The Wooded Chapter 2:

My eyes snap open and I jump up with a growl when I feel something shift next to me. "Austin?" Cains deep voice says huskily with confusion.

Getting out of my defensive crouch I climb back on the bed and mumble "Sorry, I'm not use to being around people."

Cain lays back down on the pillow and looks up at me. My eyes widen when I look him over and notice he has no shirt on. Before I start basking in his sexiness I pull the sheet over him and state. "You should really cover up."

Cain chuckles amused "You're adorable."

I frown at him and cross my legs pretzel style. "What time is it?"

Cain looks over and says "Nine." I look out the window and Cain states "You slept all day and night."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to invade your bed."

Cain grabs my waist pulling me to lay down beside him. "As long as its you invading it i'll be fine."

Wrapping my arms around him I rest my head on his chest and mumble "I don't know what to do."

"What do you mean?" he asks running his hands through my hair.

"I've always been by myself and now I have a mate and he's the alpha of the pack no less. I don't know how to handle it."

Cain's quiet for a minute and then he tightens his arms around me and asks "Do you want to leave?"

"I don't know." I mumble because I don't know how I'm going to handle being around so many people.

"I don't want you to if that helps." he mumbles quietly and I bring my head up to look at his dark black eyes.

"It helps." I state but he keeps his blank expression on staring into my eyes. "I nervous I don't know how to be a mate Cain much less an alpha's mate."

"Don't be nervous." Cain says cupping my cheek with his huge hands. Running his thumb over my lips he says "I don't know how to be a mate but I know how to be an Alpha. Just ask me if you have any questions. I will help you any way I know how."

"Thank you." I whisper and he gives me a small smile.

"Will you stay here with me?" He asks nervously and I nod my head telling him yes.

"I'm not mating with you though." I say seriously and his face morphs into one of confusion. "I have enough respect for myself to know I should be married first."

"Married?" he asks in disbelief and I nod seriously. "How do you do that?" he asks and I shrug getting out of bed.

"You seem smart Mr. Alpha man you'll figure it out."

"Where are you going?" he asks and I look back at him.

"I was sleeping all day and night, My bladder is bound to burst." I go to use the bathroom and when I come back out Cain is getting changed. I screech and cover my eyes wishing my cheeks would cool down.

Cain chuckles and states "You are very innocent."

"It's not funny Cain."

"I find it very amusing." he states and I stick my tongue out at him childishly still covering my eyes. "I'm covered. Jessica brought you some more clothes their on the bed."

Uncovering my eyes I go to the bed without looking at him and hurry into the bathroom to change into the other ugly sundress. When I step out of the bathroom I state "I really need different clothes."

"After you meet everyone we can go into town." Cain says coming over to grab my hand.

"Meet everyone?" I ask not really up to it and he nods walking down the steps. "Why do I have to meet everyone. Isn't seeing you enough."

Cain looks back at me and sighs. "Their your pack now to Austin so of course you have to meet everyone."

"Fine." I mumble jumping onto his back. Cain looks back at me in question and I state. "I don't want to walk."

He holds on to me tightly making sure I don't fall and I smile. "So where am I meeting them at?"

"The back yard. I told everyone last night who you were now you just have to say hello and chat."

"Chat?" I ask amused because I don't chat I don't mingle and I don't smile and talk nice to people I don't like. I'm sarcastic and straight forward if I don't like you I'm going to tell you. Cain walks out onto the patio and everyone stops talking to look at us.

I look around not really amused and spot Cosmo making a huge smile come across my face. He's standing on the other side of the patio with a cute little pregnant woman. "Cosmo!" I say happily jumping down off of Cains back.

"Sweet cake." Cosmo says with a smirk. "We didn't get to have our match yesterday."

"Do you wanna have it today?" I ask interested and he nods. "Don't be embarrassed though when you get totally smashed dude."

"What are you talking about?" Cain asks wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Cosmo said he can take me and I told him he can't so he wants to fight."

"No." Cain says simply and I look back at him with an eyebrow raised

"No?"

"He is my beta and best friend, if he hurts you I would have to kill him."

Giving him a small smile I reach up on my tiptoes and mumble so no one else can see. "Just watch."