HSM & Selfies

I get less and less reads each chapter LMAO

I'm writing this on my last day if photo class *cries to death* but squad is gonna be in my personal fitness class next semester HOLLLA

I should be doing my study guides and just studying for finals tomorrow and throughout the week:') if you aren't in middle, but mainly high school, you don't know the struggle of finals.

Sasha's selfie above!! ^^

******************************

The whole time we were working on math, which wasn't long since we both suck at math, I could feel Alec's curious stare on me. He knew I was bothered about things, but they were things I couldn't tell him.

Once we finished work, I got up to leave and he turned the TV on. After gathering my stuff, I turned towards the door as Alec channel surfed. Then I heard a familiar voice.

"Is that... Troy Bolton from High School Musical?" I saw slowly turning back around. I may be acting too serious, but I was in love, and still am, with HSM. Despite not finding Zach Efron as attractive as every girl did and does.

Alec looks at me and smirks.

"Yes it is,"

Surprisingly, he doesn't turn the channel and I go back to sit down and watch the best movie ever on Disney.

Alec told me to fetch some snacks during a commercial break, and I did. I took Oreos, and popcorn.

I ate all of the Oreos without Alec knowing. He told me to save some but I ate them.

And I was probably going to regret it. I was feeling guilty because I had just eaten all of his Oreos, but I was craving them. I hate PMS and craving.

"I have a confession," I say, but Alec says the same thing at the same time.

"Uh... You go first," I say awkwardly.

"I know every dance routine and all the lyrics to each song in this movie," he blurts out, looking at me with a red face.

Naturally I bust out laughing.

"You... You know them? HAHAHA! Wheww, good one Alec, I needed a laugh," I say wiping away fake tear.

He glares at me.

"Yes. Yes I do, Sasha."

"Its OK, I do too," I say seriously.

He gasps. "Really?"

"Yes of course I do! Who the actual fuck hasn't at least tried to memorize them?" I say. This conversation is pretty serious.

I look back at the TV, only to see Sharpay and Ryan getting ready to perform "Bop to the Top."

Alec and I look at each other. "LETS DO THIS SHORTY!"

"I call doing Sharpay's part," he says in the most serious tone I've ever heard.

"What?! I- I don't even know Ryan's!" I exasperate.

"You didn't memorize each of their choreography? Fake ass fan if you ask me," he adds sarcastically.

"You did?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. I was a exciting child. I also have five girl cousins who used to come over all the time," Alec explains.

"OK it's about to start. I'm Sharpay," I say, laying down the law that I wasn't being Ryan.

When the music started, we started dancing. I didn't even have time to think about how embarrassing this was. With anyone else I'd be super embarrassed and refuse to do this, except for Anna.