Chapter

It was a cold December evening and Levi Ackerman was driving home from work with his usual grumpy demeanour, the roads covered in a thin layer of ice, but not enough for the roads to be unusable. Levi parked outside his house and got out of the car, the frosty air making him pull his scarf up closer to his neck, he hurriedly power walked to the front door stepping inside only to be greeted by the warm embrace of his ocean eyed boyfreind. Eren Jaeger. "Levi! Where were you!? I was so worried, you weren't home at the usual time!" The younger male looked up and down his partner checking for any possible injuries or anything that looked unusual, like a worried mother. "Eren its only ten minutes past when I'm supposed to get home...plus I had to drive a little slower because there was ice on the roads." The raven haired man hung up his coat and scarf on the hooks in the hall and continued on walking inside the house, Eren following behind like a puppy.

At about 9:00 Eren and Levi sat down on their comfy sofa and turned on a film. (The Hunger Games)

Erens point of veiw •

I enjoy times like this, it brings me and Levi closer, not that we aren't close or anything, its just moments like this are special. Plus I've wanted to watch this movie for a while and Levi looks pretty cute today...so its a win win situation. It's also good because Levi has been having a pretty shit week at work so its nice for him to just have a rest.

•Normal point of veiw •

Levi and Eren snuggled up together on the sofa watching the movie the dim lights of their Christmas tree lighting up the cosy room. Eventually Levi fell asleep his head gently rested on Erens shoulder, Eren smiled and grabbed a blanket putting it over Levi and himself he turned off the TV and fell asleep holding the smaller male closely in his warm embrace yet again, the both of them dozing off snuggled under a blanket with the dim Christmas lights slowly flashing giving the room a warm, cosy, peaceful feel to it.