Meeting them.

*Abigail's POV*

What's up with her? I quickly ran up stairs and pulled out a tshirt that said KEEP CALM AND LOVE NIALL that's green and i wore my sky blue skinny jeans with my signature converse.. i put my hair in a high ponytail. I don't really want to be adopted, but i have no choice it's manditory (A/N did i spelled it right?) I'd rather be here locked in my room than to be adopted and left alone again.

I ran downstairs to see all the kids lined up, I walked to the end of the line to see jessica giving me a death glare And mouthed "you'll never get adopted" yeah like i wanted to be adopted. I sighed and put my head down, just hurry up and adopt your child for peeps sake! cant you see someone doesnt want to be adopted here!? geez.

"Ok kids here are the persons that wanted to adopt one of you that's age..." Krista trailed of. I saw the blonde haired guy whispered something to krista and she nodded.

"10-15 years old" she continued. The blonde guy along with 4 boys each went to one of the kids, I kept my head still down.. then I heard foot steps toward jessica since i can hear her jumping up and down screaming things like "OMFG! its ONE DIRECTION!! adopt MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" she screamed. 

One direction? like a direction? I was snapped from my thoughts to see a guy with blonde/brown hair with crystal like eyes

"Hi love, what's your name?" the blonde haired guy approached me and knelt down to make eye level. "I'm Ab-bi" I said shyly, he looked at my tshirt and his eyes grew wide.. "Your a fan?" he said smiling, I gave him a confused look and he pointed to my shirt.. my mouth formed a perfect O, he chuckled a cute laugh. wait.. WHY IS HE LAUGHING AT MY SHIRT!!!??? I was brought to earth by him clearing his troat, "Sorry.." I muttered looking down to my converse, "It's ok, btw I'm NIALL!" he said smiling, I looked at him doing this face (●____●) "As in Niall Horan?" i said, I loved guitar and i think i heard that name from jessica and krista since krista gave this t shirt to me. but i dont really know about this one direction shit.

"Soo what do you want to know about me?" i asked. "Favorite food?dessert?color?number?Sport? Hobby? celebrity? singer" he said along with a guy with piercing blue eyes and brown hair, "Yo dudes! chill!" i said cutting them off. "hmm.. Chicken,Ice cream,sky blue,4,swimming and volleyball,playing guitar and drawing, i dont know and ed sheeran" i said catching my breath. "wait you like...."

A/N 

awkward cliff hangiee! hehhe!  

please comment, suggest, vote and follow:))

From future abi:

.......................................................

i never knew i was a lousy writer back then until i read this chapter ._.