huehuehue

OKAI, thanks to some people we got loads  of these stuff. And since I'm lazy af, I just copy-pasted so some dares are in all caps (*cough cough* MarpingGalaxy *cough*)

For the genderbender thing, I drew it. Don't mind my comments on the book; that's what you see when you look in my drawing notebook. A lot of comments from me. And I just edited it on my  phone to add color bc I don't have a drawing tablet to draw stuff digitally.

Order of genderbent OC's in the pic: Dairu > Alyn > Aries > Kira

Oh and names...

Dairu: Dani

Aries: ARIANNA (Grande! Ha, now I want Aries to sing an Arianna Grande song. I know he's good at singing... unlike me)

Alyn: Alan

Kira: Kale? IDK

Zodiac sign?

I actually did some research because only Dairu had an actual birthday. IDK if Pokemon even have zodiac signs. So I made birthdays for the other human OC's based on the zodiac sign that fits them to most.

Dairu: Scorpio (Nov. 14)

Aries: It's Aries! JK, it's Cancer (July 4)

Alyn: Libra (Sept. 25)

Kira: ???

Also, I did those zodiac compatibility checks bc I wanted to so this is what I got:

Dairu & Aries:  VERY COMPATIBLE WTFFFF. I mean, I know Dairu's gay, but I never expected this.

Aries & Alyn: THEY ARE NOT VERY COMPATIBLE WHYTRIUYIAUITHEYREONEOFMYOTPSDFNS

Dairu & Alyn: meh

Moving on!

How big is their closet?

Dairu: As big as the average bathroom.

Aries: Your everyday normal-sized closet

Alyn: Same with Aries, but a bit bigger

Kira: IT'S AN INVISIBLE CLOSET!

How long are their nails?

wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf

But I'd say all of them keep their nails pretty well trimmed.

If they were to change their name, what would it be?

Dairu: Something cool, like Talon or Rogue

Aries: Something like Stefan.

Alyn: Lisia or Hailey

Kira: She thinks Cheren is a cool name, tbh.

IF THEY WERE POPULAR ON THE INTERNET, WHAT WOULD THEIR CODE NAME BE?

Dairu: Dactyl

Aries: Sagittarius

Alyn: Naila

Kira: What's the Internet?

Idol?

Dairu: His dad.

Aries: The Subway Bosses. He's a bit intimidated by Ingo, though.

Alyn: Lucas/Dawn

Kira: Cheren. IDK, she just thinks he's cool and all.

Do they believe in magic?

Dude. This is the Pokemon world. You could have a ghost sword suck the life outta you or snake with legs puke on you and cause you to lose your ability. Don't get me started about eyeless bat that can stare at you without any freaking eyes.

HOW MUCH WOULD BE THE CHANCE OF THEM BEING A GENIE?

what. 

Cheru, when I said weird, I didn't mean to that extent.

WHERE DID THEY STUDY?

Dairu: Aspertia Trainer School

Aries: IDK, he just goes to libraries and whatnot.

Alyn: Homeschooled

Kira: EDUCATIONLESS

What if you brought them to school?

Dairu & Aries: No. That's one of the worst thing to do with my OC's. My school has only girls, so it's a big deal if any decent male approaching us. If there's one word to describe the majority of my batch, it's boy-crazy. Once they find out I have something to do with them, they'll never leave me alone. And the craziest one is my classmate.

"Hey Iamic, can you introduce me to them?"

"Hey Iamic, what's their names?"

"Hey Iamic, are they foreign?"

"HEY IAMIC NICE BOYS YA GOT THERE"

Shut up. 

Okay, now I want to make a poll. Comment below who do you think will attract the most people in my batch, Aries or Dairu?(what am i doing)

Alyn: oh look it's a foreign girl oh ok wait why is she looking at us murderously and saying "Get away from my guy"?

Kira: What's with her hair? Wait, she can transform into a white fox? OH AND LOOK THERE'S A GUY FOLLOWING HER

Parent's name?

Only Dairu's parents have names. The others, I didn't plan that. But their names are Grace Russel and Jack Russel.

Oh and something when we ( MarpingGalaxy and I) were deciding on the dad's name because her OC is Dairu's sibling.

Me: their last name is Russel, what's their dad's name

MG: IDK

Me:

MG:

Me:

MG:

Me: JACK

If you gave them one wish, what would they wish for?

Dairu: SENPAI NOTICE ME

Aries:  For people to stop being so damn annoying

Alyn: World peace!

Kira: For some people to stop being mean to Pokemon

Do they play Undertale?

Well, Aries does! I mean, on his non-working days, he spends most of the time in his room with his laptop.

Mettablook?

IDK, none of them are shippers (unless you consider Dairu shipping Aries and Alyn). Probably Kairil, Dairu's Delphox, because that guy has a ton of ships.

Butterscotch-cinnamon pie?

None of them have actually tasted that, but I guess they'll like it, especially Aries.

I would bake one for them, but I can't make pie. I can make burnt butterscotch though.

OKAI QUESTION TIME DONE