OC ANSWERS (i think)

WAUW I ONLY GOT FOUR

REMEMBER YOU CAN DO AS MUCH AS YOU WANT

Okay... first question-thing-phrase-whatever!

And a reminder. I always imagine my OC's living in one big house.

Do they like puns?

Dairu: He loves puns. Hell, I even have a small mini-comic which I dedicated to him making puns. Currently, it has 6 strips. fun fact, his sister ( MarpingGalaxy ) also loves puns.

Aries: No. He'd shoot you a glare, maybe walk away.

Alyn: DO NOT TELL A PUN WITHIN HER EARSHOT. SHE WILL PUSH YOU IN THE NEAREST BODY OF WATER. IF YOU ARE ON A BOAT (ship ha....) SHE WILL LITERALLY PUSH YOU OFF THE SHIP.

Kira : What do you mean, U? That doesn't make any- ohhhh, U is the element symbol of uranium...
(She isn't that familiar with human culture)

Favorite color?

Dairu: Shades of blue

Aries: Light grey

Alyn: Goldish-yellow? IDK it's the color of Serena's hair...

Kira: White

How many minutes does it take for them to shower?
Heh. *looks at Dairu*

Dairu: He actually takes seven minutes because he "wants his hair to be perfect". It's probably the reason he has fabulously fluffy hair (reference: OC data chapter aka two chapters ago). So that's why there's two bathrooms in their house.

Aries: On work days, three minutes. If it's the weekend, 5 minutes. He actually still takes three minutes, but he takes two minutes to soak up the heat because he loves heat. So he just stands in the shower for 3 whole minutes  before he actually showers.

Alyn: 2 minutes.

Kira: POKEMON DON'T NEED SHOWERS.

If they were a teacher, what subject would they teach?

Dairu: How would he get a teaching job, he's Dairu HE NEEDS TO BE FREEEEE
(Definitely not anything to do with the kitchen)

Aries: Baking.

Alyn: I feel like she'd be doing PE or something because she does a lot of parkour.

Kira: It's either studying animal behavior or with religion because Kasai will probably still be possesing her.

Comment more of these! If it's weird it's better. Hell, you can even ask me for how their hair feels like and I'll gladly answer!