Freak of The School

"Bellem! Bellem! Bellem!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was running down the hall, more like sprinting actually, I  couldn't wait to tell her. I mean could you blame me? I just got asked out by an amazingly cute guy!  I wonder if he's a good kisser? No, no, no.  I need to talk to Bellem.  OK...... just stay calm.......phew.....AHHHHHHHHHHHH......."Sorry....had to get that out."  By now everyone in the hallway has stopped in their tracks and is starring at me.  Great, now I'm the freak of the school.  Oh, wait, I already am. I was the freaky motal that had the intimidating freaky friend. Oh, well. 

"Bellem!!" i said while running down the hall as I spotted her by the science room door.

"What!?!?!"  she said as she jumped at my screaming.

"Guess what!"

"What?"

"I said guess."

"I'm not in the mood"

"Oh come on. Just try, I know you can do it."

She gave this look like her older brother just played a really annoying prank on her. So, basically she looked really really pissed off.

"Well then. I see someone woke up on the wrong side of the freak school today!" i said.

 "Don't make me mad! I'm upset enough as it is."

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry. What happened?"

 "Last night my room mate kept blaring her whale songs all night long. I got like no sleep."

"Whale songs? Why was she blaring whale songs?"

 "She's a mermaid. Duh."

"Oh, my bad. Sorry I forgot about my aunt Linda. You know shes a mermaid too."

"Funny. What do you want again?"

"Ehh, nevermind. You massacred the moment."

"Fine, whatever. I have to get to potions class."

"They have that here?"

"Your seriously asking me that question? Look around you, were surrounded by freaks."

"Ok, jees. Maybe you need to take a nap or something, because your getting touchy."

Well, I got one more evil look from Bellam before she headed off to her "potions class". But, I had to go to my room and dig through 5 years of handmy downs. Just to find something desent to where on friday. I wish I could go shoping. I miss being able to actualy see my friends instead of chatting with them on facebook off of my phone. Or shopping. Or even seeing my mom again.