Chapter Seven

Note: I do not own Magic Kaito and Detective Conan and many characters. It belongs to Gosho Aoyama.

Akatsuki's POV

"Happy birthday Aoko!!!" I said when we(me and Akako-chan)arrived at Aoko's house.

"Thank you, Aka-chan and Akako-chan for coming," answered Aoko with her usual cheerful voices.

"Your boyfriend comes?" asked Akako-chan with her usual smirk.

"What! He's not my boyfriend!!!" said Aoko. We laughed togethet when Aoko's face start to blushed.

"Come in," said Aoko. And then we go inside. Kaito-kun already arrived there. He's drinking lemon juice and talking with Yamada-kun. There's a girl I don't know too.

"Aka-chan, you don't know Keiko right? This is Keiko Kigura, call her Keiko," said Aoko.

"Hey Akatsuki-chan!" greeted Keiko. I shook her hand.

"Aka-chan, please," I answered.

"Okay, Aka-chan," said Keiko.

"Well, because everyone's here, let's start the party!" said Aoko. She goes to the table and open the cake's box. Chocolate cake with a cherry on top, so cute...

"Happy birthday... happy birthday to you...." we all sang for Aoko.

"Thank you everyone!" said Aoko.

"Aoko, where's your parents?" I asked.

"My father is busy so he can't be in here with me," answered Aoko.

"Your mother?" I asked.

"My mother and my father divorced when I'm still 4 years old," answered Aoko.

"I'm sorry, I don't know," I said and hugged Aoko.

"It's okay, now let's share the cake and...Ba-Kaito!!!!" Aoko yelled when she sees Kaito-kun already opened the cake's box and tasted it.

"Sorry, Ahoko! It tastes so delicious!!!" answered Kaito-kun. Aoko gets a mop and start chasing Kaito-kun. I make a dot face.

"They always like that?" I whispered to Akako-chan.

"Everyday," answered Akako-chan.

The next day...

I wake up at 07.00 AM, Akako-chan is not on her room. I'm sure she's spelling something. Oops, I hope she's not reading my mind, hehe.

"Aka-chan, you're awake?" greeted Akako-chan.

"Yeah, good morning," I answered.

"You can take a shower and then we have a breakfast, I make pancake," said Akako-chan.

"Yaay!" I said. And then I go to the bathroom to take a quick bath. After take a shower and wearing uniform, I go to the dinning room to have a breakfast.

"Here's your pancake," said Akako-chan.

"Thank you!" I said. "Akako-chan, you liked Kaito-kun right?" I asked.

"What!" Akako-chan's face start to blushed.

"I knew it!" I smirked.

"Oh! Don't you dare say that again Aka-chan!!!" said Akako-chan, and then we lauhged together.

/././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././