Chapter One

Note: I do not own Magic Kaito, Detective Conan and many characters, it belongs to Gosho Aoyama.

She woke up on the ground and she doesn't know where she is. Suddenly she heard someone's coming. And then she fell asleep again.

/././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././

She woke up again about 30 minutes after that accident. When she get up she saw a girl standing there, a red eye girl.

"Waaaa!!!" she screamed. The girl besides the bad shocked.

"Dammit, you make me shocked!!!" shouted that girl.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"I'm Akako Koizumi okay?" answered the girl named Akako. "And who are you?" asked Akako. "By the way call me Akako,"

"I'm Akatsuki Kudo, call me Akatsuki-chan or Aka-chan for short," answered Akatsuki.

"Explained me the whole story," said Akako.

"What story?" Akatsuki asked back.

"The story! Why did you can be in front of my house?!" answered Akako.

"I, I, I don't know," said Akatsuki with a low voice. Akako used her magic to prove that Akatsuki doesn't lie. And Akatsuki's right, she's not lying.

"Well, well, maybe you get an amnesia. You can stay here a night," said Akako.

"Thanks, Akako-chan, by the way where am I?" asked Akatsuki.

"You're in my house, at Tokyo," answered Akako. And then someone's knock the door. Akako opens the door.

"K, K, Kuroba-kun! What are you doing? It's 11.22 PM already!" said Akako to a boy named Kuroba.

"Sorry, Akako-chan, did you see Aoko this night?" asked Kuroba.

"Nope, what's wrong with her?" Akako asked back.

"She said she cooked a dinner for me, but all of her house is dark, I'm trying to open the door but it's locked!" answered Kuroba. "Who is she?" asked Kuroba, staring at Akatsuki.

"I'm Akatsuki Kudo," answered Akatsuki.

"So, you're Akako-chan's relative?" asked Kuroba.

"Long story, Kuroba-kun. And do you want me to do something to Aoko?" asked Akako.

"Yeah, find her with your red magic," answered Kuroba.

"What, Akako-chan? You're an red magic user?" asked Akatsuki when Akako spelling something.

"Sshh...." said Kuroba. Akatsuki shut her mouth.

"Why, why I remember I have seen him???" Akatsuki talking to herself.

/././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././