"You missed me?" Majesty asks with his eye brows raised.

"Nigga, what makes you think that I've missed you?" I toss my hair over my shoulder and head up to my condo. 

"Yo, I'm sorry bout what happened between you and my sis but it is for the best." Majesty says, following behind me.

I give majesty an angry glare.

"Jade, be realistic. My whole family would've disowned her ass for doin me dirty. My father would've never gave y'all peace and neither would I." Majesty follows me inside.

"I don't care! If you truly love someone, you'll do whatever it takes." I stare at him with pained eyes.

"Exactly." Majesty says, staring back into my eyes.

I look down feeling a sense of confusion.

"I ain't trynna change the subject but you need some furniture up in here. It's empty as fuck!" Majesty laughs while look around at my empty condo.

I roll my eyes and smile. "I'm working on it. I just haven't been home or had the time." I explain.

"Well, whatcha doin now?" Majesty. asks

"Having a conversation with a fuck nigga."  I laugh.

Majesty cocks his head and smiles. "I love the way you try to act like you don't miss my ass when I know you do. I can't wait till we make love again but for now come on." Majesty grabs my hand.

"What? Where we going?" I ask Majesty as we head back down to the parking garage.

"To go fill up your empty apartment. We can't have our baby laying on floors and in suitcases." Majesty shakes his head.

I laugh. "Majesty, don't get carried away. I never said it was yours for a reason."

Majesty turns and looks me in the eyes. "I know it's mines tho."

I wrinkle my forehead. "What you mean?"

"There were a couple times where I intended to fuck raw. I wanted to get you pregnant but when you never mentioned that you were, I just thought maybe your ass was on birth control or something." Majesty confesses.

"The fuck nigga! You trapped me?" I yell, glaring at Majesty with evil eyes.

"Jade, when we first got together, you were my dream girl. Kinda still are besides that hoe shit you on but yeah, I was fuckin with you heavy. I thought you were the one until you came clean to me about that whole Melrose bullshit. I swear man, you broke my heart with that one." Majesty looks down while shaking his head.

I stare at Majesty blankly. "I'm sorry."

Majesty unlocks his car and holds the door open for me. I get in and we head out. Majesty blasts trap music loudly throughout his car stereos, rapping lyrics to a rap song. "These hoes don't know bout a nigga like me, I got a life like the ones you see in movies!"

I laugh loudly." I did this shit the other day and your sister said I was hood for it." I tell Majesty.

"She a lame. She don't know how to turn up like a boss!" Majesty says as we pull up to a fancy furniture store.

I roll my eyes and we walk into the furniture store. Majesty holds my hand as we enter.  

"Hey, me and my girl are looking for some furniture for our place. We also need stuff like cribs cause she's expecting." Majesty tells the Store Associate, Shanice.