Chapter 8

unedited

Over the days Camila and Johnson have gotten closer. Which Johnson doesn't mind sense she is nice and good company. Gilinsky and Lauren are the typical couple in high school holding hands him walking her to class and so on. However Gilinsky has gotten slightly annoyed sense he isn't allowed to kiss Lauren in front of people. She had never gotten a complete answer on why but he just assumes its because she doesn't want to make a scene.

Johnson and Gilinsky were getting ready for school. Things in the house have gotten a little intense sense Gilinsky had adopted a rude attitude towards Johnson. Not that he wasn't mean before but now he is more snappy. Why he is acting this way he doesn't know.

"Hurry your ass up" Gilinsky shouted as he waited by the door for Johnson.

"Shut up you'll see your girlfriend soon calm your tits" Johnson bit back as he came out of the kitchen with a water bottle in his hand.

"Whatever lets go" Gilinsky scoffed and rolled his eyes as he closed the door and locked it. Usually they would both use there cars but Gilinsky lent his to Carter for the week.

They got into the car with Johnson driving of course. They pulled out and there was a tense air between the two. The car ride seemed longer than it actually was. As soon as Johnson parked Gilinsky got out and didn't wait for Johnson heading to were he saw Nash standing.

Johnson rolled his eyes and looked the doors while he headed into school with his book in one hand and the water bottle in the other. Soon he saw Shawn, Cameron, Matt, Hayes standing by his locker.

"Hey" Johnson smiled at his close friends. They all replied back and waited for Johnson to get his books for the first four periods of the day.

"So how is living with that asshole going?" Cameron asked as he leaned against the locker looking at Johnson with curious brown eyes.

"Horrible, ever sense that day Shawn and Camila came he has been acting so rude. Meaner than usual." Johnson rolled his eyes remembering the many insults thrown at him by Gilinsky sense then.

"Typical, once an asshole always an asshole" Cameron said laughing. Soon they all started walking to the tables on one of the many lawns of the school.

"Hey I am going to meet up with someone talk to you guys later." Hayes said smiling widely and got up from the table rushing away. They all shrugged and started to talk.

Matt was going on and on about a test he has in his math class and how it should be illegal to have a math class first thing in the morning. We all laughed at him.

"Hey J" A voice said behind Johnson. He recognized the voice and got up and hugged Camila.

"Hey, whats up?" He asked looking down at her.

"Um can I talk to you at lunch?" She asked hurried as she looked around frantically.

"Yes of course. Sit down." Johnson insisted as his caring side took over. She just rushed and excuse along the lines of her having to go to study and ran off.

"You and Camila aye?" Matt said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Shut up, where just friends" Johnson said rolling his eyes. His feeling for Camila were simply like a sister and brother relationship. They have grown fairly close.

"I wonder what that was about." Shawn said as he looked around the lawn.

"Have you talked to her lately?" Johnson asked shawn. Sense Matt and Cameron had no idea what they where talking about started a converstation of there own.

"No. I hope she is ok." Shawn said worried. Johnson was about to reply to Shawn but the bell cut them off.

"Well see you later Shawn. Bye Cameron and Matt." Johnson waved and walked to his classroom. His first class was English. He loved English it was like his escape from everything. The teacher ms.Steffeck was very nice and young. She could be a student herself basically.

"Welcome!" She cheered as she set down her bag and looked at the class happily. The bell just rung as the last of the students pilled in. The only downside to Johnson's slice of paradise in this hell they call high school was that Gilinsky was in the class too.

"Who loves a good argument?" She said as she turned to board to write the next project. Most of the class raised there hands as she turned back and she smiled happily. "Great we are going to do essay's of argument. We are going to present them in front of the class while everyone tries to prove you wrong. So basically a debate in some sort." She said handing out a packet with the basic outline she is expecting.

Johnson was excited. He loved a good healthy argument. He looked at the packet and already started brainstorming ideas for his topic.

"Ok so obviously you know they topics you cant do because of school policy. But we can go around the class and get ideas from each other. One rule though if 2 people pick the same thing you must take apposing sides. Alright lets go around the room and say a topic." She clapped happily.

One by one the kids said topics along lines of animal rights, gun control, euthanasia,racial profiling and so on. Johnson listened intently. Loving this project more and more each moment. When it came to picking topics Johnson chose animal rights going for the right of no more animal testing. Of course when Gilinsky heard this he raised his hand smirking.

"Yes eyebrows?" Ms.Steffeck called on Gilinsky. Her own nickname for the boy. Gilinsky rolled his eyes at the name but proceeded to talk anyways.

"I will go against Johnson." He said turning his head to the blonde in the back.

"Oh how wonderful we can have a proper debate." She said smiling "Jack against Jack how interesting." She smirked she knew all the gossip she knows they don't like each other this will surely be interesting.

"Thats not fair" Johnson begin to protest but quickly stopped as the teacher said it was final. Johnson glared at the back of Gilinsky's head for the rest of period.

"What the hell Jack!" Johnson yelled just as the bell rang.

"Whats wrong?" He replied acting innocent. And here Johnson thought that they were finally getting along with him clearly he was wrong.

"What you scared about losing?" Gilinsky smirked as he ran a hand through his hair. As if Johnson snapped he backed up instead his anger was replaced with arrogance.

"Oh no Jack why would I be scared about losing to you? I mean look at you, you haven't won an argument in your life. I think in that thick skull of yours you forgot who is always right. I always win Jack. I just hope your pride isn't hurt to much when I kick your ass. See you at home Jack." He said as he whispered the last part as he walked away with an arrogant air.

Dammit Gilinsky thought. He couldn't lose not now. With that thought in mind he left to his next class. This calls for serious plan. So there Gilinsky thought of a plan to win while Johnson was simply smirking as he wrote down notes.

All seems fine for the most part, what could go wrong with a healthy debate. Nothing right?

-A/N-
Sorry guys its not edited I just wanted it to get this out to you before i get my phone and laptop taken away in the morning.

I am getting it taken away because I got in a fight with my dad. So basically the moral of the story is my dad is homophobic and islamphobic and against gun control shit (which I personally don't give a shit about). So I started fight with him over him being homophobic and islamphobic and he yelled at me saying I was a disgrace and shit for talking back but I don't care his views are so illogical. Sue me for seeing  people as more then a race or sexuality.

So I can't update until fucking January 18 sense I start college classes and need my computer. (I am still in high school I am not that old 😂)