Chapter 3: More Surprises

A/N Hey guys! Here is chapter 3. hope you guys like it.

Donny quickly carried her to the couch, and then laid her down gently. Then Donny went and got his mom in her room. His mom, Mandi or Mrs. Snell, is a work at home nurse, just like Mrs. Kurt, Hailey's mom. Donny knew that she would know what to do to help revive Hailey. Once they got back to where Hailey was unconscious, Mrs. Snell told her son to get a bowl of water and a towel.

First Donny quickly went into the kitchen and got the towel. Then Donny got a bowl, went to the sink, and filled it with water. Donny, then, brought the bowl to his mom as quickly as he could without spilling any water. Mrs. Snell dipped the towel in the bowl of water. She, then, started dabbing Hailey's forehead with it. While she was dabbing Hailey, she told Donny to get something to fan her with. When Donny went to go get what his mom asked for, he didn't get newspaper or a magazine from the side table, but instead he got a beautiful elegant fan that he was going to give to Hailey when he asked her out.

A little bit after Donny had gotten the fan, Hailey finally woke up. When Donny saw she was waking up, he hide the fan quickly behind his back. He told them that he would be right back. His mom knew her son really liked Hailey and cared a lot about her. She also knew that he had been preparing for this moment for weeks now. He had even spent his own money to get Hailey a fan, so he could ask her out like he was proposing. She knew that he hadn't planned on kissing Hailey at the door, and then for her to faint. She was pretty sure he probably thought he messed it up.

As soon as Donny came back, his mother left to go back to her desk, so that she could finish her work. Hailey just sat there confused for a second, but then she recovered after a moment. Even though Hailey had recovered she was still so confused and had so many questions. She had no idea why she was on the couch in Donny's house when a second ago she was at the door. She also didn't know why Mrs. Snell was dabbing her with a towel a couple of seconds ago. Hailey decided that it would be best to have Donny answer the questions that she was confused about.

Donny felt like there was an hour of silence between them, but it really was only a few minutes. Soon Hailey finally said something.

"Um Donny, how did I get on the couch when I was at the door a few seconds ago?" Hailey asked still very much confused. "Also why was your mom just dabbing me with a towel a few minutes ago?"

Donny answered both questions with only three words: "Hailey, you fainted"

Hailey just stared at Donny with disbelief that she actually faint. Now she wondered why the heck would she even faint in the first place, so she asked Donny "Why?"

"Cause you were in shock from me kissing you." Donny told Hailey feeling a bit embarrassed for making Hailey faint.

"Oh!" Hailey said horrified that she fainted after her first kiss.

"Can we move on to a new subject?" Donny said as he awkwardly changed the subject "Maybe now would be a good tome as any to tell you the important thing I want to tell you."

"Oh, ok!" Hailey said as she started to blush.

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter Bye!