76)Can you tell me? Do I end up happy?

Start from the beginning

There are a few beats of silence, and she hopes he's going to be gone when she finally opens her eyes. Warm, gentle hands wrap around her wrists and dash her hopes, however. Slowly, Bellamy pulls her hands from her face, before tipping her chin up so she meets his eyes. They search hers for a moment, before he closes the distance between them and presses his lips to hers.

She freezes, but his lips are warm and tender against her, coaxing them open so he can run his teeth over her bottom lip properly. That's all it takes to have her surging against him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him as if this is the last chance she'll ever have to kiss him, which, as far as she knows, it probably is.

When they finally have to break apart for air, she takes a step back. She's panting slightly, and squashes the surge of pride at the sight of Bellamy's tousled hair, swollen lips, and flushed cheeks, knowing she did that. She clears her throat, hopes it'll clear her head. "You have a girlfriend."

He looks at her in confusion for a moment, before slowly smiling. "If you had spent any time with us these past few weeks, you would know Echo and I broke up."

"Really?" she asks, hesitant.

"Yeah," his smile gets wider, "it turns out it's really hard to be in a relationship with someone when you're in love with your best friend."

"You are?" Her heart is fluttering with hope.

He wraps his arms around her. "Yeah, I am."

This time it's her that surges up and connects their lips. She winds her hands in his hair, pressing his face as close as it can be to hers, opening her mouth eagerly when he swipes his tongue against her lips. Their tongues brush against each other and he moans as she rakes her nails through his hair and down his back. He backs against the counter and helps boost her up. She can feel him hard against her, so she wraps her legs around him and presses him against her center. She moans at the contact and he breaks away, breathing heavy against her neck.

She presses a kiss under his ear. "Bellamy."

"Clarke," he responds, his voice hoarse. "We should take things slow, right?"

She presses her hand against the bulge in his pants and he bucks his hips reflexively. "Do you really want to do that?"

"No," he admits, before pressing an open mouthed kiss to her neck, causing her to shiver.

"Take me to bed, Bell," she whispers.

"Gladly." He picks her up, keeps her legs wrapped around him as she kisses him again. The feeling of his lips against her fills her with warmth and she feels dizzy with the emotions of it all. She's so wrapped up in it, it's a little jarring when he drops her on the bed with a bounce.

She immediately gets to her knees and runs her hands under his shirt, scraping her nails over his abs. "Off."

He strips it off without hesitation, leans down to capture her lips with his again. As their mouths move against each other he untucks her shirt and breaks away briefly to tug it off. He stops moving, however, when he sees her bra-less chest. "Wow."

She giggles and reaches for his hands to place them on her breasts. "You can touch, you know."

His gaze snaps back to her eyes, and he grins wolfishly, saying, "Good to know," before latching on to one of her nipples, tugging on it lightly.

She falls back with a gasp, and he follows her, wrapping an arm around her waist to keep her close. She moans as he pinches the other nipple with his fingers, and tries to rub her legs against each other to gain some friction between them. He moves his mouth to the other breast, and uses his free hand to deftly unbutton and unzip her jeans, slipping his fingers underneath to press them to her clit.

"Bellamy," she breaths, arching up into his touch. She tugs uselessly on his pants. "More, please."

He breaks away with a wet smacking noise, grins up at her. "As the princess wishes."

She half-heartedly glares at him. "Shut up and get back to work."

"Yes, ma'am." He chuckles as he strips her of her pants and underwear, and makes quick work of his own. She reaches out for him, but he avoids her hands, and instead uses his hands to separate her legs. "Patience, Clarke. I'm going to take my time."

She whines, but it turns into a moan as he buries his face between her legs. Wasting no time, he laps at her with broad strokes, making the most obscene noises, both the sounds of his tongue and the appreciative noises he's making at the back of his throat. She trashes against the bed, but he presses his arm against her hips to hold her in place. She feels herself getting closer and closer to the edge, and fists her hands in the sheets. "Bell, please."

He moves his mouth to her clit and sucks on it as he slips two fingers inside and crooks them at an angle. Her back arches off the bed with a wordless cry, and he works her through the orgasm, slowing his movements as she calms down. He finally pulls back, and licks her juices off of his fingers. "I've never tasted anything as good as you, Clarke."

She shudders, and reaches for him, pulling him up for a long languid kiss. She licks into his mouth, and feels herself getting wetter at the taste of herself on his lips. "I need you inside of me."

"Condom?" he asks, breathless.

"Bedside table," she answers, wrapping her hand around his dick.

He drops his head on to her shoulder as she strokes him, blindly reaching out trying to find condoms. "Clarke."

She bites his shoulder, hard enough to leave a mark, and he thrusts into her hand as he finally finds a condom. "Let me," she says, removing her hand to take the condom from him. She rolls it on him, and then rolls him over so she can sink down on to him. They both groan in unison, and Clarke flexes around him. He grips her hips and helps her move. She rolls her hips as she moves on top of him, and closes her eyes at the feeling.

"You feel so good, Clarke." He presses his thumb to her clit and rubs tight circles. "Are you going to come for me again?"

She whimpers, and, after he reaches up and rolls the nipple of one of her breasts with his free hand, she falls apart on top of him, boneless. He quickly flips her over, and with a few hard thrusts he's gone, too. He tries to move off of her, but she wraps her arms around him. "Stay."

He noses at her neck. "I should probably get rid of the condom, though, don't you think?"

She sighs, "Fine," and loosens her arms so he can roll off and toss the condom. Once he settles back into the bed, though, Clarke immediately drapes herself on top of him again, and presses kisses to his chest.

He wraps his arms around her. "We should've done that sooner," he says, with a kiss to the top of her head.

She hums in agreement. "I guess we'll just have to make up for it by having a lot of sex."

"I like the sound of that." His breath seems to be slowing.

She waits a beat or two before asking, "Do you want to stay the night?"

He gives her another kiss on the top of her head. "Always."

She snuggles in closer, and tucks her head under his chin. "Good," she says, "because I'm planning on keeping you."

"That's good." Bellamy's voice sounds thick with sleep. "I love you."

She smiles into his chest. "I love you, too."