Demo X Reader

Your new to the Red Team Fort. It was odd at first, but you grew to love it. You were a (your/class) . Today was a ceasefire day and you decided to go train, because you LITERALLY have nothing better to do. As you enter the training area you see scout running laps, soldier beating a dummy with his shovel. You run over and start running laps. After about half an hour you all stop upon hearing A loud slamming noise. You, soldier, & scout run to where you hear the thud. You enter the what you call living room, you see Heavy holding Sniper in a choke-hold. You didn't even realize He had entered the training area. Spy walks in with Demoman. Oh you loved that Scottish Cyclops.
"At it again are ya", Demo asks. Looking at sniper "Well the lass got ya again lad ". Heavy then lets him go and Sniper gasps for breath.
" You are all idiots", sniper says between pants. Spy walks over and helps him up.
"Thanks mate, I think I'll go and rest for a bit.", Sniper says walking out of the room. Demo walks over to you. He grabs your hand and pulls you outside.
" Um demo what are you doing? Why are we going outside?", you ask ,pulling your hand back.
"I want to show ya somethin lass.", He says walking on "follow me". You follow him. You walk to one of the canyon walls. He sits down ,and pats the spot next to him. You sit next to him. The sun is setting and it floods the sky with purple,pink,red, yellow,& orange. You watch in awe as the sky is cascaded with a beautiful tapestry of the dying light. You didn't notice that Demo and scooted closer to you.
"Um lass I brought you here to tell you something ", He says ,his voice lasced with nervousness " I've loved you for a long time now,and I was wondering if you felt the same". You look him right in the eye and smile.
"I've felt the same", you say pulling him into a kiss. He seems vet shocked by you sudden action, but soon melts into the kiss. You both pull away for air, only to hear a familiar Boston voice call out.
" Aw look at day two love birds", scout says sarcastically, only to get tackle-pounced out the window into the ground with a thud, then pulled back inside by his leg.
" Come on ya stalkin creep", you hear sniper. You both stand and dust yourselves off,and you give demo a quick kiss before running inside to help sniper beat up scout for stalking on you and you new boyfriend.