Chapter 2

"Who are you two?" Audrey asked looking at Jay and Carlos.

"Jay, son of Jafar." Jay said.

"Carlos de Vil, son of Cruella." Carlos said.

We walked to a statue of King Beasr in the courtyard. Ben clapped his hands and the statue transformed from human to beast. Carlos screamed and jumped into Jay's arms.

"Carlos, it's okay. My father wanted the statue here to remind us that people can change." Ben said.

We went inside the beautiful school building. Two staircases were on either side of the entrance doors. A lovely fireplace was directly in front of me as I walked in. Ben and Audrey came to a stop.

"This is where we leave you." Ben said.

"If you have any questions you can ask Doug." Audrey added.

They left. A guy wearing the band uniform came down the stairs carrying a few papers.

"My name is Doug. I'm the son of Dopey." Doug said.

Evie went over to Doug and started flirting. Mal soon joined her.

"Alright, I have your class schedules here." Doug said and passed them out.

I had remedial goodness 101 first. My second period was chemistry. Then, I had lunch. After lunch, I had art and math. Fairy tales was after my math class. Then, I had a free period.

"Doug, I have a question." I said.

"What is it?" Doug replied.

"Why do we have to take remedial goodness 101?" I asked.

"You are the daughter of a villain." Doug answered.

"Of course." I replied.

Doug looked up at the stairs. I followed his gaze. The spoiled brats were running up the stairs.

"Uh guys, the dorms are the other way." Doug said.

The four went followed his instructions and I was left with Doug.

"Do you not like them?" Doug asked.

"We've never gotten along. Mal is a bitch. I've never really gotten to know Carlos. Jay is the only okay person." I answered.

"What about Evie?" Doug asked.

"She's always trying to be someone she's not. I've never really tried to know her." I answered.

"Oh, well, you'll be sharing a dorm with Audrey." Doug said.

"Can you show me where that dorm would be because I'm terrible at directions?" I asked.

"It's not a problem. You should get involved in sports or a club." Doug said.

"I've always been obsessed with cheerleading and gymnastics. I used to watch cheer competitions on television when it actually worked." I replied.

"You don't act like the kid of a villain." Doug said.

"My mom isn't really a villain." I stated.

"That makes sense. Here's your dorm. I'll see you in chemistry tomorrow morning." Doug said.

I opened the door to see pink everywhere. Two canopy beds were on either side of the room. Audrey was laying on the one furthest away from the window. I noticed my suitcases at the foot of the other bed.

I started to unpack. My clothes went into the closet. Shoes went in the closet and at the foot of my bed. My dairy and drawing stuff went in the nightstand drawer. Finally, my jewelry box and makeup went on my makeup table.

"Tasha, it's time for dinner." Audrey said.

"Thanks for reminding me." I replied.

"It's no problem. I'm ready to leave whenever you are ready." Audrey said.

"Let's go." I said.

We walked down to the cafeteria. I followed Audrey in line. She got grilled chicken and a water. I also got the grilled chicken, but I got lemonade instead of water.

"Tasha, you are sitting by me." Audrey said.

I followed her to a section of the cafeteria that was higher than the others. We climbed up three steps and a long table was there. Only one seat was open and it was next to Ben.

"Ellie, can you sit with your other friends?" Audrey asked a girl with blonde hair.

"Audrey, you know I only sit here because I'm a cheerleader. Goodbye everyone, I hate most of you." Ellie said before leaving.

I sat down across from Audrey. A guy with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes sat next to me. He was the quickly chewing his hamburger. It was quite disgusting and a piece landed on my arm. I wiped it off with my napkin.

"Ew, did you not learn manners?" I asked.

The whole table started laughing. The boy glared at everyone and they were instantly silent. He put the hamburger down and wiped his mouth with his napkin.

"I bet my manners are better than yours." he said.

"Chad, be nice." Ben warned.

"Tasha, this is Chad Charming. He is the son of Cinderella and Prince Charming." Audrey said.

"That explains everything. Your mother learned her manners from mice." I replied.

"The only reason you are sitting here is because you are Audrey's roommate. No one likes you, bitch." Chad said.

"The only reason you are sitting here is because you are Ben's roommate. No one actually likes you." I replied.

"At least, my mother found a prince and a loving husband." Chad said.

"My mother doesn't talk to animals like a crazy person." I replied.

"I'm wearing the latest Royal Diamond polo and khakis." Chad said.

"I'm wearing a one of a kind Mystic Falls royal collection dress and the latest Mystic Falls Royal collection high heels. The shoes don't come out until tomorrow." I replied.

"So?" Chad asked.

"Oh, and by the way, your shirt and shorts are from last season. Your shoes are from the season before last." I said and took a bite of my grilled chicken.

"At least, I live in a castle." Chad replied.

"Well, I actually have a personality." I said.

"I'm not villain spawn." Chad said.

"I do my own homework." I replied.

"Bitch." Chad said.

"I know I'm a bitch. At least, I'm not a fuckboy." I retorted.

"At least I get laid." Chad stated.

"I have morals and class which is better than 'getting laid' as you so kindly put it." I said.

"You just don't want to admit that you are incapable of loving someone other than yourself like every other villain, sidekick, and their children." Chad replied.

"I do believe you just said that you're a villain, a sidekick, or their children." I stated and Chad's jaw dropped.

"Damn, for once I don't have a comeback. I like you, Tasha." Chad said and everyone at the table cheered.