Poisoned

Po walked quietly through the forest sensing him near by. He had to find him before he found him. "Come on you have to be around here some where"

"Well well what do we have here?" He heard behind him. Po turned around and saw who he was looking for. Daredevil. "The lover boy" He smirked. "I thought you were busy with your new girl."

"Why are you here Daredevil?" Po asked glaring angrily. "I thought you would be soaking up the fun and glory of being the most wanted criminal that you always wanted to be."

"Oh please being most wanted isn't any fun without a little competition."

"I told you before Daredevil. I'm out of it now. I'm no longer a bandit and I'll never be one again."

"Never say never my friend" Po glared knowing Daredevil would never leave if he didn't.

"I have no buisness with you Daredevil" Po looked angry almost as much anger as he use to when he was a bandit. Daredevil wanted this though. If he made him angry enough he'll be able to control him and commit a crime. Po walked away from Daredevil which was new and very odd to him. Po never ignored him even if they are worst ennemies.

"You leave me no choice Po" Daredevil said as soon as Po was out of ear shot. He took a vile out of his pocket and gave it to his most skilled, yet quiet and blind bandit. "Poison him" He told him. The bandit smelled the vile and smirked knowing what it was and left following Po undetected.

"I just can't understand you anymore Tigress" MaSha said as they argued. Still with the same subject, of Po.

"Just get over it MaSha" Tigress picked out a few peaches from the market.

"Over it? Tigress you know his record. He could possibly be planning to kill you any day now" MaSha told her taking an apple and paying for it. Tigress rolled her eyes at her. She was her sister but she had no business in her love life. If anyone should be messing her love life it should be her. Tigress is the eldest of the two not the other way around.

"MaSha just drop it" Tigress payed for the peaches turning to her. "If he wanted to do that he would of done it by now."

"He could be hatching the perfect plan to do it." MaSha pointed out as they walked through the market. "Bandits always wait for the right moment to commit a crime." Tigress soon got tiered of her sister and decided to ignore her the rest of the shopping they had to do. Unknown to them, they were being watched by Daredevil. He smirked hearing MaSha say that Po was probably planning on doing.

"Of course he wouldn't. We wouldn't want anything happening to your poor sister now would we" He cackled.

Po walked through the forest sensing something odd but he saw no one, when he turned around. He could of sworn someone was near him. He can always sense if someone is close. Whether it's an enemy or a comrade. Although what he didn't know was that in the shaddows their was the bandit that Daredevil had sent. Even though he couldn't see he was able to the put the vile's content into an arrow and aimed at Po's neck ready to shoot. At the exact right moment he shot it. Po fell to his knees feeling the arrow in his neck. He should of known Daredevil would send someone to hurt him in some way. The arrow stung like a thousand needles in your back and then laying back. He took out the arrow feeling blood spill out of his neck making a puddle behind him. He put his hand on his neck to stop the blood from falling and stood up going to his hut that wasn't too far from where he was. He saw his sister, Nayi. was fast asleep. He walked over to the cabinet and opened a box that had bandages and carefully wrapped them around his neck after cleaning some of the blood. Nayi woke up about 5 minutes after he was done.

"What happened?" She asked him worried for her older brother.

"Daredevil happened" Po said angrily getting some water.

"Po...Daredevil won't stop until you return to a bandit. He can have something planed." Nayi told him.

"Yeah well...I'll just have to stop him before he does anything against Tigress" Po stood.