Shifu Finds Out (Sort Of)

Po walked to his home where he rested with Nayi, Kang and Xheng, for now anyways. Nayi had helped him be able to go straight in the other countries while Kang and Xheng made sure Po kept his temper down. Although sometimes they were harmed in the process of it. Po had tried many plans to be able to get his record straight but most of them were impossible to do.

"Just try saving someone" Kang suggested.

"I tried that in England Kang" Po glared.

"It got him into more trouble remember" Xheng reminded Kang.

"Oh right...uh sorry" Kang looked at the floor. Nayi saw that Po was frustrated and had tried very hard to go straight. She felt a wave of symphathy fall over her. She knew Po had fallen in love like no one else has ever have. Po was determined to go straight no mater the consequenses. He loved Tigress dearly and he always told her that. Nayi never knew what love was and since her older brother was feeling it, she was determined to help him out. She had ran into Reidak earlier that day...but she didn't want him to know that...he would be even more stressed than he already was. She just hoped Xheng or Kang didn't spill it out.

"So..." Kang broke the silence. "We saw Daredevil today" Nayi groaned in frustration. She should know better than to trust that he would keep it in.

"I know" Po looked at him surprising Nayi. "I ran into him on my way here." Po sighed standing up going to the furnace taking a cup of hot water. "Before anything else happens none of you can tell him on why I'm going straight you got it?" Po said with a bit of anger in his voice as he took out a few tea leaves. They knew better than to say "no" to him, so they just quickly responed with a loud "YES". "If he finds out something will surely happen to her" Po frowned his voice being softer. Nayi frowned and walked over to his side.

"You've worked hard to get here Po" She told him. "You just have to work just a bit more and less than a week you'll have you're name cleared in China and you and Tigress will finally live happily."

"This isn't a fairy tale Nayi" Po told her with a small glare.

"I know...but just trust me everything will turn out just fine" Nayi assured him. Po sighed siting down with his now prepared tea. He had worked hard...really hard to get where he was now. He always knew it would be hard to go straight. Her father wouldn't even think of trusting him and The Emperor was still hot on his search. Now Daredevil is a different story. Daredevil can find a way to control your mind no matter who you are. You can be Master Yao and he will still control your mind, but for Daredevil, Po was the easiest to control since he was his test subject when they were children. Daredevil always held a grudge and Po being really stubborn didn't do anything about making it up to him. Po had to come up with something. Soon.

*At the Jade Palace*

Everyone was getting up from their last night's rest having a good feeling today was going to be good, for Shifu had given them the day off. They had been working a bit too much is what Oogway would of told him...if he was still around. Tigress, though, had gotten up in happy mood. She wasn't herself. Usually, ever since she had fallen for a bandit, she would go to the kitchen eat and go to the valley in hopes of seeing him, but today she had a smile plastered on her face and went to make a large breakfast for everyone. Maybe she finally got over that bandit. Shifu thought. MaSha rolled her eyes knowing why she was so happy. She liked it when her sister was happy but she hated the reason of her happiness. She knew Shifu would kill him if he found them out and Tigress would probably be heartbroken for life.

"Why so happy Tigress?" Monkey asked curiously.

"Oh no reason" Tigress smiled placing a plate of pancakes in front of him.

"Oooo pancakes" Monkey said cheerfully but soon realized the shape. "Shaped like...a heart" He looked up confused. Everyone looked at Tigress confused! She was smiling like she had never smiled before and she was making heart shaped pancakes. Something wasn't right.

"Tigress are you feeling alright?" Shifu asked

"I'm fine father" She responded leaving the kitchen. It stayed quiet for a while the Furious Five looking confused and uncertainly at Master Shifu.

"When was the last time she called you father?" Mantis broke the silence. MaSha rolled her eyes and went to search for Tigress.

*with Tigress*

Tigress walked down the stairs the smile never leaving her face hoping to see him again. She was never the one to be completely in love that she ignored everyone around her but Po was back in her life and she wanted to see him as often as she could get him. She knew Shifu would find out that he was back in the valley soon but she didn't care that he knew what scared her is what he would do to him if he found out she was in love with a criminal. Po had been walking the streets for quite a few hours now being careful to be caught. Daredevil was right...news did travel fast. The Emperial guards were in every corner of the village. He was still most wanted in China. He was surprised Daredevil hadn't token the title yet. Especially since all the murders he's done, but Po didn't know they were blamed on him. Tigress walked the streets still trying to find him but couldn't see him anywhere.

"Tigress you have to let it go...he's a bandit" MaSha told her walking next to her. "You always told me you hated bandits."

"that was years ago MaSha" Tigress didn't look at her just looking for him.

"How are you sure he didn't leave?"

"I know he didn't." Tigress looked through an alley. "He wouldn't"

"He's a bandit!" MaSha repeated. "Bandits always leave!"

"Look MaSha if you don't like him" Tigress sighed. "Then you'll live with it" She walked off leaving an angry MaSha.

"Ugh she doesn't get it" MaSha groaned in frustration going back to the palace.

*at the palace*

"He's back?!" The remaining of the five said shocked at what Zeng, the palace messenger, had just announced.

"Y-yes" Zeng said nervously.

"That must be why Tigress is so happy" Viper told herself.

"Thank you for the news Zeng you are dismissed." Shifu told the nervous goose. Zeng quickly bowed before quickly flying away. Shifu, now that Zeng was gone, looked furious. Never had the five seen Master Shifu so angry before. That's why Tigress was so happy this morning. Because that bandit had returned. The panda was source of her happiness. He had hoped that she had finally moved on and met SOMEONE who wasn't a bandit, but now that wasn't so. MaSha walked in casually looking a bit angry and unhappy. "MaSha where is Tigress?" Shifu asked angrily.

"I don't know." MaSha responded with equal anger.

"MaSha don't lie to me" Shifu glared.

"When was the last time I lied?!" She half-yelled. "All I know is that she's in the village!" She yelled. Shifu's eyes widened and went in search of his daughter. "Ugh me and my big mouth" MaSha groaned following her father. The rest of the five looked confused and uncertain what to do they followed MaSha and Master Shifu.