five ; dirty pictures

Beginne am Anfang

I groan at the sight and I look below the picture at the message.

babe;
feeling' kinda needy🙈

Why the hell is she doing this to me?

I place the mop against the wall and lean on the table at the front of the desk as I text my reply.

rin;
why are you teasing me like this😭?

"Are you done in there yet?!" I hear the teachers voice shout and I ignore it and rush out the room while typing away.

rin;
you're gonna be in for it
when i get home😈👅

I instantly get another picture and she's got her she's two fingers completely soaked, the caption for this picture is:

babe;
i need you💦

Heat rushes to my fave and I feel like I'm about to burst into flames, I begin running while leaving a trail of dust begin while sending back a reply.

rin;
holy fuck😳

(Y/N)'s POV~

A few minutes pass before you hear the doorbell ring. You just got out of your swimsuit and changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top.

Upon opening the door, you see a very flushed Rin, "Hey Rin, or would you rather I call you daddy~" you tease as you lean against the doorframe.

Growling, he shoves you back inside the apartment and pins you up against the wall.

"Who the hell do you think you are to send me those pics?" His voice falls into a deep tome as he stares you down.

Cocking your head to the side, you shake your head, "I've got no idea what you're talking about."

"Quit playing games (Y/N)."

The way your name falls off his tongue sends little fires into the pit of your belly.

"What're you gonna do about it?" And before you know it, you're spun around as the front of your body makes contact with the wall.

"I'm gonna fuck you're pretty brains out, that's for sure." His low chuckle rings into your ears as you feel his chest rumble against your back.

You bit your bottom lip and sigh in content, "Don't you have classes to be cleaning?"

"Can't you feel what you're doing to me?" Instantly you feel a massive bulge pressing against your backside.

"That seems like a really big problem you've got there."

Suddenly you feel a hand on your stomach before feeling your button pop and zipper being pulled down as well as your underwear.

"Getting straight to it huh~ someone's in a rush." You giggle as you feel Rin bend down right in front of your heat.

His tongue darts out which cause you to wimped slightly, "You really are soaking aren't you?"

Rin's tongue slips inside of you as you instantaneously moan out. His hands have a firm grip on your ass as he spreads your legs further apart. His thumb presses down on your clit and you close your eyes tightly.

"R-Rin!" His tongue roams your insides as his thumb draws small circles on your clit. It explores every angle of your wet cavern which caused a series of moans to erupt from your mouth.

His tongue flicks against your weak spot which cause your legs to buckle and another cry to leave your mouth. He removes his mouth as two fingers are plunged into you.

They move back and forth at a rapid pace as he stands up and his free hand darts under your top to grope your breast. His lips place wet kisses on your neck and his fingers moe rougher and quicker.

He curls them upwards and run them against your g-spot continuously. "Holy fuck Rin!" Your stomach begins to tighten as his teeth nip at your neck.

Your wetness begins to trail down your thighs as Rin unexpectedly moves away from you, "Ah~ Rin please. I need release."

He merely chuckles before wiping his mouth with the back of his hand as well as licking his fingers, "Thanks for the meal, but I've got to get back to school or else I'll be suspended."

You look at him dumbfounded as he laughs, "Next time don't send me dirty pictures of I'll really punish you." With that he slaps your ass an leaves the house.

You stare at the front door dumbfounded before the events process in your head.

"Rin, I'm gonna kill you!"

_______________

sorry for the long wait as usual😂 got kinda lazy at the end so I just left it there, hope you enjoyed tho❤️it's kinda half a lemon.

comment
vote
share

[word count: 1352]