In the eyes of a sick boy

J-hope's pov
Every since I was young I was scared of alot of things... Loss was one of them. When I found out I was terminally illness I feared death aswell as loss, but it wasn't until one event that I feared loss because of death.

Jin ,my hyung..the one who reassured me... Who took care of me.. Died. My fears molded into one as shock took over..

One card down, 6 more to go

V was next..my best friend V... We had been friends since preschool.... I never thought it would end like this... He jumped before our very eyes....butterfly.. Like a butterfly.. And crashed into the water, never to be seen again.

Jimin... Park jimin ..a boy who was filled with joy ...brought happiness to everyone... And yet... My last moment with him... His eyes filled with sadness and despair.He drowned himself ... cold water... Freezing his blood... Freezing his pain....

Yoongi's burning
yoongi's burning
Fire fire, fire fire

Yoongi, my hyung ,burned to a crisp ,forever one with fire. Yoongi was like a big brother to me, always watching out for me, protecting me. When he died panic filled my body...

I fear no more... No longer am I Ill.. I can smile again...I can run with my friends again....one more pill... One last pill....

As time passes by
We only mess it up even more
No way, no way, it’s collapsing again
A house made of cards, and us inside
Even if you say you see the end, even if you say it’ll collapse soon
A house made of cards, and stupidly, us
Even if you say it’s a useless dream, just stay a little more like this

Author's note ~
Okay, this is my first time doing  one of these. I tend to only do one if I'm won't uploading in a while.

The next 4 chapters are going to take longer to write because of the characters pov, events in the chapter etc etc.

I hope your enjoying the story so far. If they're is anything you need to know or have a story request just message.

Gotta go(more stories to write)  see you soon

I don't own any of the characters (if I did *wink wink *)
No but seriously... I wish I did  *day dreams about suga *
Yeaaah...... I gotta go.. Sweet Dreams