Nineteen

♥ s i l l i n e s s ♥

"You―" he froze against my body.

"No way."

He spoke through the darkness, pulling back from me, and I could already feel his smile appearing on his super damn adorable face, probably squinting his eyes slightly to look at me closer; my words repeating in his head as though trying to get it inside.

Nope, there wasn't any lamp posts around the parking lot. Which was a sad thing, because I wanted to know what his reaction would turn out to be when I said it, but oh well. . . I'm just glad I've finally admitted.

And I'm able to sense his happiness.

"Oh," I mimicked him after one minute, letting out an exaggerated breath. "I just did."

Letting out a shrill scream, I nearly choked on my saliva as I stared as his silhouette―his fingers running through his hair roughly as he began breathing hard, but in a good, calming way. After a few minutes of silence and staring, he finally broke out, catching me totally off guard.

"Oh my fucking god," he began, clasping my hips tightly in his palms, "I think I just pissed in my pants, but who the hell cares? I love you too, and that's all that matters! Holy fuck, you don't know how long I've been waiting to hear that," he babbled on and on, before going on to the end. . . whispering the last sentence, making my heart feel all warm and tingly.

Pulling me into a huge bear hug, he slowly rounded his arms around my thin waist before fully crashing my body against his, making me shriek quietly at how abrupt it was―but it wasn't long before I felt him nuzzling his nose into my neck, making me throw my arms around his shoulders slowly.

Laughing at his cuteness, I returned him a bone-crushing hug before pulling back. "I love you, I love you, I love you."

Very quickly, he inched his face closer to mine and rested his lips lightly above mine, instantly taking my breath away in the slowest way possible. Feeling his palms sliding down to the middle of my waist, I heard him chuckle quietly.

"Say it again," he whispered, not daring to move his lips too much, making my heart skip a beat. 

But I didn't hesitate.

"I," I slid my hands up his abs slowly, "love," I made sure my tongue hit his lips before curling my mouth into an shape, "you―" and then Justin smashed his lips on mine without uttering another word before sliding his hands beneath my ass, lifting me up onto his hip, gesturing for me to wrap my legs around his torso.

Pushing my back hard against the car, my fingers crawled their way up his hair as his soft, moist lips moved in sync with mine, only causing me to feel higher and higher as his skin rubbed against mine―instantly turning our kiss into one of those heated make out sessions.

But, none could be compared to the one we had in the bathroom, though.

Pulling back just when I was ready to fucking nibble his lower lip, he smirked when I groaned, a second before pulling away gently settling me down on the ground.

Leaning down to peck me quickly, I wittily caged his neck with my palms, forcing him to stay bent as I bit down lightly on his lower lip, tugging on it as I pulled back slightly, letting my teeth graze his gum in the gentlest way ever.

Groaning, he reconnected our lips―without actually sucking on it, just merely brushing our lips together―switching DNAs. And that turned me so fucking on, I just―he pulled away without another word but a smirk, making his way around to get to the driver's seat, leaving me speechless at his cruelty.

"I love you, too, baby."

"Okay, that just made me hate you," I grumbled, even though I was laughing slightly at the fact that he had got me there. Pulling the car door wide open, I took a step in before dropping my ass down the seat.

"Leggo―wait. To the old days?" I questioned playfully, making him roll his eyes.

"I. . . really, really hope not?" Justin chuckled next to me, starting the engine to push the airconditioner to a maximum. "We're going home―how did you even think of Demi's song?"

"Shut up and drive, douche bag." I rolled my eyes, not in the mood to play anymore because clearly, he didn't take my hint to carry on. But in a way, that's what makes him, him, and him iz tew cute fir yew.

"Drive. . . drive. . . drive. . ." He echoed at the back just as I turned the radio on. "Hey, that was pretty cool, though."

Laughing, Justin began pulling out of the parking lot. "Wanna drop by In-N-Out since we didn't get food just now?"

"Oh, hell yes, baby."

* *

* * *

* *

"Mothers, we're home!" Justin yelled through the house, pulling me into his side when I accidentally shoved him away from being too loud. See, this is what a singer would do to you.

The next thing I know, Pattie and mom were rushing down the stairs in an instant, and towards us. "How was it, how was it, how was it?" The both of them practically squealed, eyeing the both of us one after another.

"Bad," Justin rolled his eyes, "it was so bad."

"It was awesome," I laughed, nudging his side with my elbow. I really did thought it was awesome because I got to kick some ass.

"See, we were there, and then Justine went to the restroom, and then this slutty chick came up to me, and went like 'Baby, I know you want me' and then I went like―" I interrupted Justin.

I scoffed and acted his part for him to cover up his profanities, "You freaking bird, I don't want you! You're a freaking horse!'"

"Babe, I said the words fuck, bitch, and whore," Justin rolled his eyes, oblivious to the fact that his mom and mine were right before us with their eyesbrows raised.

"Justin," mom spoke through gritted teeth; her tone sounding as pissed as possible.

"Language," Pattie finished off.

"Shit, I forgot." Justin hissed.

I laughed. "I've already tried covering up for you."