Chapter 8- Chuunin part 1

It was a couple of weeks after the C-turn A rank mission. The Hokage was both proud and concerned when they told him, but the team continued to work with other missions. And guess what! Naruto and Hinata were finally a couple!!

Flashback
A week went by after their mission and Miley and Naruto were just lazying around their new house. They both didnt have missions and both didnt want to go out. They sat infront of the Tv with containers of ice-yes it was a hot day-and both wore tank tops and shorts. As they enjoyed their time, they heard a knock on the door. Opening it, it revealed both Hyuuga sister.

"Miley-nee!! We came over to hide. Its soo hot and father wants us to train. Its not fair" pouted Hanabi. They all started to laugh.

"Well then come on in! We werent really doing anything. It would be nice to have compny, right Naru?" She looked at her beloved brother only to see him bright red in the face. Looking at Hinata she saw the same. 'Man can these two get any more obvious' she though. She dragged the two girls inside and brought them to the living. They were already use to the house, as they came often, much to the envy of others who would sell their soul just to take a glimpse inside. It was designed in no way that they had every seen. Some even tried to sneak inside the house when it was empty only to have a life threaten experience of a lighting filled barrier around the house that sent most to the ICU and others in a coma for a couple months, that they learned to not pry into the sadistic girls and her brother's life. Heck even the council demanded entry, only to be shut down as she pulled out a law saying it was forbidden for such tactics to be used. Yes Miley had memerized every law in Konoha. Anyways, as they sat a decided to dim the lights and watch a movie, Miley motioned to Hanabi, understanding they left, not before whispering to her brother have confidence and get it over with. The two left were in an akward silence until Naruto finally broke it.

"Hinata... I need to tell you something...For a while, a really long while actually....I've seen you more then a friend and I dont know....I guess what I'm trying to sa-" he was cut off with hands wrapping around him. He looked up and saw to the girl hugging him. He hugged her back and whispered the three words she longed to hear. The three words that he always wantes to say. I love you. Just as those words were said, Miley and Hanabi had jumped out of their hiding places and hugged the newly formed couple. They were both happy for their siblings, but the happiest were the couple.
End of Flashback

Team 7 were called by their senseis. They were waiting for them at the usually training ground. Just then a yelling red head and a tearing masked man came to them.

"I'm glad that your all here. Now we called you all here because both Kakashi and I believe that your ready for the upcoming chuunin exams. It will commence in two days. Here are your enterance papers. If you dont want to apply its up to you. You are now dissmissed until the exams." Kushina finished. They took their pieces of paper and were going to walk off.

"Hey guys why dont we go get something to eat and talk about the strageties that we're gonna use. You're all entering right?" Naruko asked. She wanted it to be an excuse to spend time with her brother. Sasuke looked at Naruto, who nodded his head, and then they followed her to BBQ. Sakura also followed having somewhat lost her fan girl ways, but would still follow her Sasuke-kun. Seeing that their team was bonding the two senseis looked happy.

"Hey why dont we treat you guys as our last day as a student-teacher team." Kushina said as she followed with a tired Kakashi trailing along. Once they reached there, they saw the other rookie teams there eating together so they decided to join. When the waitress came she took their order and glared at Naruto, something that didnt go unnoticed by the people there.

"Whats her problem? Why does she hate you so much?" asked a confused Kiba. The other wanted to know too but the jounin knew so were wondering what the boy would say to cover it up. Imagine their surprise when they heard him say,