Chapter 2

|T

Moved on my ass.. Why did I even try to convince myself? It wasn't working at all. Here it was 2:37 am and I was holding a glass of liquor thinking about Meloni with a beautiful woman who was in love with me laying beside me. I shouldn't have started a new relationship knowing I was not actually ready. I was hurt, I thought I was ready but I wasn't and It was taking everything in me not to turn my phone back on and send Meloni a text. I couldn't do it. All I could do was let it all out. Cry T. Just cry, let it all out I told myself. That's just what I did... I sobbed... And it would not stop. Anger, betrayal, hurt, and confusion falling from my eyes and so much of it.
I felt Adrian's hands gently grab my head as she pulled me into her chest.
"Let it out baby, let it all out. If you don't want to cry alone I will cry right with you" she said as she ran her fingers through my hair.
We sat there in silence as I started to fall asleep, just knowing she was there was helping. Her hands in my hair were so soothing.
"When we wake up we're going to the gym. I always go there to relieve stress, we could both use it" was the last thing I heard Adrian say.

[7:22 am]

"COME ON BABE, HURRY UP AND GET DRESSD LETS HIT THE GYM"
I was putting the jordans sweatsuit Adrian picked out on. I loved when she did little things like this. She'd pick out her Victoria secret pink gym attire and then she'd pick out the same color Jordan or Nike sweatsuit for me. "It was going together in style" so she said.
"What about the clothes for after Dri?" (I couldn't wait to see what we were wearing today)
"I already put them in my gym bag T, come onnnnnnnn" she said .
"I'm coming baby, I'm coming"

"Who's big ass gym is this Dri?" When I say big I meant huge..
"My parents built it years ago when Tim and I first started playing sports back in high school... Tim and I just call it the "family friend gym"

"Damn" was all I managed to say.
"Come on baby lets run the track, let's see if you can put your money where your mouth is" she said giving me a seductive smile

"You bet I can baby, show me what's up" Dri wasn't ready for this.
I watched as Dri removed her sweat suit. Her body was so absolutely stunning.. I shook my head in disbelief, my baby has it all that's for sure. I grabbed my headphones and started to stretch as I took my jacket off, I continued to stretch and kept my eyes on Dri as I saw somebody approach her.
"Hey Drew!" Was all I heard her say as I pushed my headphones in and started playing Kehlani.
I didn't want to be rude but Dri was making more then small talk
"Come on baby, let's see if YOU can put your money where YOUR mouth is" I said as I started jogging. She started soon after me. She was pretty fast but we were running in sync. I was ready to challenge her though so I sped up and started running faster. I thought I was in the clear but not too long after she ran ahead of me and she was gone like the wind. I removed my shirt and threw it in the bag as I ran past. It was getting intense and I could see that my baby was a threat. I was going to show her that the bed wasn't the only place I give my all.. If you know what I mean.

|Meloni

The gym.. Oh how I loved coming here every other day to work out or bring Drew lunch. Today I decided to do both. I decided to warm up with two laps around the track. When I got there I unfortunately saw that I had company. Awwww a couple. Running together. cute.

|T
I stopped running. Dri had me tired. Worn out.
"Alright baby, you got it! I am tired" I said trying to catch my breath
"I tried to tell you babe, you had me for a while though" she said as we started walking to our gym bag. She grabbed a towel and started wiping the sweat off my face.
"Come on let's hit the showers so we can keep it moving" she said
That meant we had a lot more in store for today.
Today we were rocking a simple Blue polo sweater, I had some black jeans Dri had some white jeans and we wore our Olympic 6's.
"Come on Baby I want you to meet Drew, she's a family friend she works here. She needs to know you just in case you ever come here without me"

We walked up to whoever this Drew person was at the desk. I didn't know them but I wasn't feeling them already. Couldn't put my finger on it....

"Drew this is my girlfriend T, T this is my friend Drew. My brothers bestfriend."
I nodded my head "What's up drew"
"Nice to meet you T, I was wondering when I'd finally meet you, Dri talks about you all the time."
I couldn't help but smile when I heard that.
"So Drew where's your girl? Isn't it lunch time?" Dri asked
Drew laughed "Babe come out here, Tims sister wants to meet you and I'm hungry"

|Meloni

Tims sister wants to meet me? Does it look like I want to meet Tim's sister?? I think not. I grabbed the Wendy's bag and went to approach Drew and "Tims Sister"
I handed Drew the bag and looked at "Tims Sister" but my heart dropped and my eyes grew big when I saw who was standing with her.. I was stuck.
"Meloni this is Adrian, Adrian this is my girlfriend Meloni.."

|T
"My girlfriend Meloni" as soon as I heard that I looked up from my phone instantly. I could not believe my eyes. I couldn't even believe I just heard what I heard. I didn't even know what to do. I didn't know what I could do.. WHAT COULD I DO?! I felt my body tense up.. Adrian must've felt it too because she grabbed my hand and started rubbing it..
I looked at Meloni and she was frozen, but she was already looking at me.
"Meloni hello, I'm Adrian it's nice to meet you" Dri said reaching her hand out to shake M's but M declined.
"It's nice to meet you Adrian." M said coldly.

|M

I couldn't stand the girl. I hated her. I could strangle the b**** but I was doing all I could to hold myself back.

|Adrian

I know what we have to talk about when we get home... But I just wanted to enjoy the rest of the day With T. I knew T's situation.. I've been through it before. More than anything I wanted T to know I had her through whatever. First I had to get us out of this situation before something went down.
I squeezed T's hand "okay baby you ready to go?" I asked with a smile. I was forcing it so bad...
"Yes baby I'm ready, nice meeting you Drew" T said walking away. I smiled and followed behind T.

|meloni|

Meloni is about to do some real messed up stuff.
Where do I stay??? Oh okay