Heavenly Sins- Prologue

Prologue

  It was dark, with the shadow of a dim glow of the jasmine scented candles. She is sitting in a bath with steamy hot bubbly water filled to the top ,and spilling over the edge,drinking scotch out of a glass cup,with the bottle next to the tub,and smoking a Newport cigarette letting out the bitter smell of OG Kush. She feels amazing after all the dirty work is done, even though she doesn't mind the dirty work. In fact she loves it, and she knows that she has done well and sinks lower in the warm water with happiness.

The water she sits in is a pale pink from the blood that she just washed off her body. Her long golden blond hair wet from the water, and almost clean of all the dirt and blood.She smiles remembering the exciting day she just had.The exciting things she has just done.She thinks to herself that she has never had this much fun in her life, and she looks down at the beautiful white diamond necklace, and is glad she finally has it.

For years she has been looking for it and found it around that whore's neck. She thinks to herself that whores don't deserve to wear such and beautiful and powerful, and very very very expensive piece of jewelry. Then she laughs remembering the whore's face when she saw her standing in her bedroom.Then her smile brightens as she hears footsteps coming down the hall.

"Bae is that you?" She says with a smile hoping it was him.She was in love with him. He was everything she could have ever wanted.

"No, its me" Says that friendly voice she knows so well.Ignoring the small stab of disappointment that it wasn't her wonderful boyfriend, she swallow the rest of her scotch and gets out of the tub. Putting out the cigarette she thinks to herself what does this girl want? Maybe i'll get rid of her next She thinks.The bitch is too noisy.

"I'll be out in a sec.!" She yelled from the bathroom getting out of the tub and wrapping herself and her hair in two thick white towels. She walks out and goes to the bedroom and stops at the door leaning in the doorway

."Wassup?" she asks from the doorway, with water dripping in a small puddle around her feet.

Her tall friend sits on the edge of the bed waiting for her. Her long jet black hair is in a high ponytail stopping right at the top her neck, showing two long diamond earrings.She has on dark skinny blue jeans and a black tank top and red jacket, with tall red heels that gives her 5'7.5 height at almost 6 feet. She looks up with her light brown eyes,and stands up and speaks.

" So Boo...you took it.I should've known.That fake sweet smile you always put on for ever.How did you do it?Take the necklace i mean.Must have been hard trying to find the code, and where it was hidden,and killing that poor poor girl." Her bright blue eyes grow big, how did she know about all this?

"How do you know all this?" She asks slowing backing up back into the bathroom.

"It's so beautiful on you," She smiles but it doesn't reach her pretty brown eyes. "but i think it will look better on me".

She walks closer to her, her tall heels making noises against the wooden floor. She pulled the gun so fast that Boo didn't even have time to run or react, she didn't even feel the bullet go between her eyes and out the back of her head. She fell to the hard floor with a loud thud.Putting the gun back in the waist of her pants and bent down and took the necklace from around the dead girls neck, putting it on hers.

"Thanks for for necklace hun, the earrings are nothing without it." She gives a slow cold smile at the dead body.Slowing standing up she looks down at herself,and smiles a warmer smile glad there was no visible blood spots on her new clothes. Getting up walking out she now feels better about herself, she stop and looked back at the dead girl

"I never liked yo bitch ass anyways." she says and closes the door behind her.