First Day Chapter 2

Dre: Dejaaaaaa? Wake up.
Me: alright what time is it?
Dre: 7 we leaving at 7:45.
Me: alright.
Dre walked out as I went and brushed my teeth and and washed my face. I put on some deodorant and then went to my closet it's mid October so ima need a jacket. I opened my closet and just looked. I finally picked out
Navy polo shirt red horse.
Jeans
Red pumas
Navy polo hat red horse
Red back pack
Red mcm belt
Tommy Hilfiger jacket
Carmex
White MK watch
Studs

After I got dressed I walked downstairs where everybody was.
Mike: Damn sis you look good.
Me: thanks bro Ian wanna dress real girly cause I might have to pop a couple of bitches.
Mike: only if you have to.
Me: okay bro.
So we walked out the house and got in his Audi and dropped me off at school.
Mike: ima get you round 2 ight?
Me: fasho.
I got out and walked in the school bruh it's a lot of light skin niggas. I went to the office to get my schedule.
??: hello how may I help you ?
Me: yes my name is Déjà Ross and I need my schedule and locker number.
??: my name is ms. Jones and here is your schedule and locker number is 427 combination is 34-56-89.
Me: okay thanks.
I walked out and looked at the principles door and it said Sheila Ross. I smiled that's my Tt office. I walked to my first class which was Math. When I walked in there was this white bald headed man in the front I'm guessing he's the teacher.
??:hello are you ms. Ross?
Me: yes sir.
Ima try and be good.
??: I'm mr. Gee and you can take a seat beside Jasmine. Jasmine please raise your hand. This girl with long braids raise her hand and I went and sat down.
Mr.G: oh Déjà please come and introduce yourself to the class.
I walked to the front. And said " okay I'm Déjà Monae Ross I'm 17. Born and raised in Chicago. I moved to Dallas about 8 years go. I'm nice and cool but I swear to god if you try me a beast will unload."
I was about to walk to my desk when some bum hoe gone say "I bet she just talking" I just said to myself déjà this is your first day don't clock nobody.
I just ignored her when the teacher said we could just talk. When the Jasmine girl started talking to me.
J: hey boo I'm Jasmine but you can call me Jas.
Me: I'm Déjà but you can call me Dej. We say and talked it was only about 15 minutes left of that class. That bummy hoe was steady trying me.
Me: look hoe ima give you 3 strikes when you reach ya 3rd strike I'm tapping that ass with no hesitation.
Her: bet bitch
Strike 1.
Then her lil friend with all the damn rings in her lip trying to jump in. "Ole fake booty bitch"
This Poe ass hoe don't know who the hell she talking to.
Strike two.
I felt myself starting to boil I said a silent prayer to myself lord please don't let me fight today I just got here.
After I finished she said "she ain't gone do shit"
Strike 3.
I jump up took my hat off, jacket off and sat my backpack down I walked over to her desk.
Me: get up. She raised up like she was finna do some. I just let her get up because I wanted to give her a chance to hit.
Me: hit me lil girl.
She punched me honestly Ian even moved. Me: bitch my lil cousin got harder then you and she 5.
Her:well hit m-
Before she even got the rest of her words out I clocked that bitch right in her eye. Then the lil ring girl wanna run up I clocked her ass to.
Me: look bih lemme tell you one thing where I'm from if yo ass run up you get done up. And I walked out of class. A few minutes later jas came out.
Jas: hey boo I like you already you should hang with us. Ima introduce you to my squad.
Me: okay.