Bounus Chapter

A/N Hi minna! I decided to do their wedding and what happened after. Enjoy! ❤

Tohru's POV

This is it, the moment I become a Soma. I'm currently in the dressing room with Uo, Hana, Kagura, and a picture of mom. You look so beautiful, is what mom would say.
"Tohru? Tohru?" Up said, guess I zoned out.
"Sorry.. just thinking." I said and she laughed.
"Busy day huh, in the end its all worth it. If orange top does anything-" I cut her off mid sentence.
"Which he probably won't but yes you will have first the hits." I said and she laughed. Her,Hana,and Kagura hugged me.
"I'm so happy for you Tohru I can feel the pleasant electric waves from everyone." Hana said.
"Sissy is it time yet?" Kisa said coming in the door. I picked her up and hugged her.
"Almost Kisa." I said tickling her earning a giggle. Bells could be heard and the girls went out and I waited. Miss Tohru Soma..
I hears the piano play my intro so I walked out and into the wedding room. Everyone rose and there where white rose petals covering the isle. Good job Kisa. Compliments could be heard in the crowd my face turning red. Kyo stared at me blushing.
"Friends and family we are gathered here today to witness the joining of two hearts as one. Any objections to this marriage speak now or forever hopd your peace." The priest said and Akito raised his hand, no one payed attention to him though.
"And now, your vows." He said and Kyo took out a peice of paper.
"Tohru Honda, though its unusual for someone to stumble upon our family your just an exception to that standard. The moment you came onto the roof even after I was screaming I knew you where the one for me." He said his face redder then Yuki's strawberries. He leaned in and whispered.
"I also know your not scared of my true form." And I smiled.
"Miss Honda your vows?" The priest said.
"Right sorry. Kyo Soma, the short-tempered person who puts on a tough guy act but is really q sweet heart. Who would of guessed I would be marrying you. To be honest. I'm happy. Happy I found the love of my life who can make all my troubles go away with a single smile. Happy I'm becoming a Soma." I said and Akito grunted, Yuki cried, and Shigure smiled.
"Do you Kyo Soma , take Miss Tohru Honda as your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health, in poorness and wealth." The priest said.
"I do."
"And do you Miss Tohru Honda, take Kyo Soma as your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health, in poorness and in wealth."
"I do" I said and Momiji brought the rings up and we each put them on each other.
"You may now kiss the bride." He said and Kyo kissed me sweetly hugging me tightly and I held him. Claps could be heard. And that, was officially one of the best days of my life.

Two years later.

Me and Kyo have two kids Ty and Julia. I work with him at his dogo helping the little kids. Julia is possessed by the cat but Kyo can hug her and nothing happens. I'm happy with my life and nothing can change that.