Chapter 11.

Me: "Jacob...."

Jacob: "Jaay-- Maci, sorry wasn't focusing."

Me: "when we get married..."

Jacob: "yes baby." A big smile appeared on his face.

Me: "will we still be living here?"

Jacob: "na, but that's a surprise." he winked at me.

Me: "Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Tell meeeeeeeeeeee," I deepened my voice, "tell meeeeeeeeeee-"(gco)

Jacob: "OK! OK! Damn girl! I've bought us a slightly.... large..er... house in Calabasas."

Me: "what do you mean by slightly?"

Jacob: "now that one is a surprise!"

Me: "Tell mee-"(gco)

Jacob: "I will throw you out the bed and make you lick my toes then make you sleep in the garden shut the hell up you annoying..... beautiful goddess.... hoe!"

Me: "your just an amphibian egg you ugly monster penis!"

Jacob: "your right... I do have a monster penis" he winked at me.

Me: "yeah and I want it..." I winked back.

Jacob: "baby you don't know how hard it is to resist right now, but no... not until your Mrs Perez."

Me: "I am... in my mind..."

Jacob: "baby, you are very seductive towards my mind..."

Me: "Shut upppppp.. What's the time smelly?"

Jacob: "Like 8am..."

Me: "so that's why your not tired.. you always wake up early.."

Jacob: "so I can watch your beautiful face for hours."

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed, Jacob tried to pull me down but I moved out the way faster, I smirked at him, that'll show him for calling me a hoe! I went to the bathroom and took a long shower, after about 20 minutes I heard Jacob banging on the door.

Jacob: "bebe I need the toilet!"

Me: "I'm in the shower!"

Jacob: "I'm coming in!"

Me: "I'm naked will you be able to hold in any temptations?"

Jacob: "we'll have to see!"

He unlocked the door and walked in, he went to the toilet and done his stuff... he only peed which was good, the toilet itself was quite far away from the shower. It all went silent then Jacob came to the shower naked, sounds weird but over this time I haven't had sex or even seen Jacob fully naked... that's so weird its actually freaky!

Jacob: "I thought I could beat my temptations but baby I need you..."

He stepped into the shower and let the water run on him as his hair became wet and dripped down onto his abs, he was standing behind me rubbing on my waist pulling himself in closer, he slowly started kissing my neck, then whispered in my ear.