Chap.5 Questions

Garroth's Pov
Azura is still injured. Me and Laurance have been going back to Bright Port to see if we can find any survivors. We have found 10. Everyone else is dead or missing. I just can't believe Aphmau did this she's evil now but how what happened to her. I have so many questions. Where Is she now ,what is she doing and will she come back. Why did Zenix take her. Does he actually love her and when will I see her again.
I walk to my home and sit down I need to think and I end up falling asleep.
Aphmau's Pov
I feel powerful and I want to cause some mischief. Zenix enters my room
"What's wrong Aphmau" he asks. "This place is boring and I want to cause some mischief." I state. "How about  you and me go mess with Phoenix Drop"
All I can remember from before I was a shadow knight is that I have magics, I love Zenix and I lived in Phoenix Drop at one point. "Sure sounds fun" I grin and Zenix walks to his room. I look for something different to wear I grab my black jeans and jacket and change. I grab my dark crystal broadsword. I walk into Zenix's room to see him with his swords and armor. He smiles when he sees me and kisses me. I kiss back and we break apart I smile. "Ready" he asks "yep" I say. Zenix holds my hand as we walk to the portal we step through and I see the grass beneath my feet. Me and Zenix walk hand in hand.
~•~•~•~•~•~•Time Skip~•~•~•~•~•~•
I can barely see the top of a wall that I'm guessing surrounds the village. "Aphmau why don't you make a distraction and I will go talk to a old friend and when I say the words "well here she is" walk in ok." He explains. "Sure thing Zenix bye I love you" I shout. "Right back at you ". We walked in different directions. I created a small dark magic bubble and threw it at the plaza area. I heard it explode. I smile I see some guards running to my position when they were 5 feet from where I was standing I turned around looked at them smiled and ran I used my powers to make me run faster. I found Zenix in side a cobblestone house I waited it another room.
Garroth's Pov
I wake up to a explosion I get off my bed and run into the hallway to see someone I hate...

Zenix

Next chapter soon