Chapter 14

A couple of hours after Siobhan left, Harry got a phonecall from the principal.

"Hello, is this mr. Henderson?

"Yep, is there a problem sir?" he said, while he was fumbling in his books and papers

"Uh, yes Siobhans math teacher just told me, that Siobhan didn't show up in class today, in fact she didn't  show up for school at all; is she sick or something?"

Harry was stunned, when he heard the news; Siobhan had never ditched from school. Not once. Even though he always had pushed/forced her to become a witch hunter, he also wanted her to get a good education.

"No, no, I just sended her to school, I saw her on the sidewalk, heading to school.

 "Oh, well, it's odd; I hope she is not missing"

Harry hung up; "I hope not too"

In meanwhile in Underland was Morgan caught in a fight with Alaric. Scott flashed out, Morgan got a glimt from Alarics chest when he takled him down, placed his foot on his chest and pointed the sword at him.

"Is that the best you can do?" Alaric said with a  scoffing and laughing voice. Alaric started to stab him in anger and hate; Morgan didn't feel it, screamed or anything; he only stared at the tattooed neckless. Morgan started to relize, why he had isolated himself so much.

"So it's that why you dissapeared in the woods; you do know that is not going to help you." Alaric stopped the stabbing and grab his neck; Morgan gasped for air and tried to remove the hands. Alaric transported them both to the caslte. 

Harry had called Siobhan all day ; in meanwhile Harry locked after clues and footprints in her room, all the things Siobhan told him started to appear in his mind.

"Dad, I saw a witch"

"Why did you not show up?"

"Because I don't wanna be a witch hunter, that's why!"

I hope you liked, sorry it's been a while, but i ran out of ideas :-)