Chapter 5

Siobhan continued her walk home; she rushed to the door terrified and with a big headache. She looked quickly around before taking her keys in the keyhole. She thought about what Alaric said to her. Or did he threaten her " I'll make sure that wont happen" The inside was like a millionares house; antique furniture, paintings and priceless figurines.

"So this is your house, really nice"

Siobhan was shocked when she looked in the mirror and saw Alaric sitting in the couch.

She was paralyzed, she wanted to turn around, but was so scared, to think what he would do to her.

"D-do you want to kill me?"

Alaric stood up, walked up to her and stood really up close; he placed his hand on her hips. " wh-what are you doing, you..." she tried to remove them but he was to strong. He pulled her so close to him as possible, he removed her hair behind her ear and whipered.

"Resisting will only be usefull for me, not you" he's giggle filled the whole room, and made Siobhan shudder. "No I wont kill you; but there's something i wanna do with you".

She turned slowly and shaking around " a-a-and wh-what's that?" Alaric was lying on the couch again looking relaxed and unconcerned with closed eyes " you're coming with me to Underland" "What, NO!" Before she noticed, was Alaric already in front of her really close, he revealed his real face to her.

His eyes was unnatural, his colored green eyes was orange and the white was covered in black. beneath his eyes there was black visible veins coming that ran down from the eyes to his cheeks. Siobhan shuddered again

"Is not you're decision, is mine"

he said with a dark, scary and non-human voice. He walked closer to her and Siobhan walked backwords

"I don't know when I'm taking you with me: In your sleep, in school, in your home, in your shower ', when you're going to or home from school, when you're eating dinner or breakfast. I don't know, but just to worry you:

he kept walking against her, till she hit the wall

" I'm coming after you."

Sorry for the wait, i've been in Hungary :-) hope you liked it, and don't forget to subscribe and vote!