Chapter 2

The witches who helped the White Queens soldiers, were living in a common house, where they train. after the shocking news about Alarics escape, rushed Eli and his friends to the leader/headmaster's office, but what they found instead was Alaric

" Hi Guys have you missed me?" his hands was covered in blood. Morgan looked worried" where's the headmaster, what did you do to him?!" the sneeky and evil smile appeared Again. " well, i've kinda killed him; you see his lying on the ground." Alaric cruel laugh filled the the whole room.

"what do you want?" Scott said a bit scaredly.

" I want my family back; so i'm staying here in a while; and I think i'm gonna take the leaders room"

" oh no..."

Morgan was completely frozen. What you could see in Alarics face was the enjoyment of coursing Morgan pain, unhappiness  and insecurity.

Siobhan was a human who lived in the the real world, and her dad was a witch hunter, and farther had had always said to her from she's was a baby:

"you will be carrying our family tradition, and maybe you'll be the one who to destroy them!"

She didn't like thoose words; hunting, killing, and destroy. Siobhan has always been a humble, nice and calming girl, she had never been in a fight, had never coursed trouble, she's someone everyone wants to be friends with.

" A witch hunters daughter, huh"

Alaric had a feeling that it probraly could have been one of her ancestores, who burned his village down. but he wasn't sure. But what he did know was that he'll try to find a way to get rid of the humans.