Flesh.....Zombies.....Oh My(35)

Start from the beginning

Everyone stared at me and I felt like I overdid it a tad bit there. Was that a little too harsh? Anita was sitting with the group and then just nodded and looked at everyone else.

"So, it's settled. They GO with us." she stated simply. Some looked like they wanted to argue but stayed quiet. They knew I was right, if they went out there alone, they would most likely die. It was kind of cruel to think of it like that but it was the truth. 

I nodded once more and walked out of the room. I still felt mad in a way. They are just scared. I knew that! Everyone is scared of the unknown but after all that Sam and Rick had done for us! They risked their lives for the sake of ours. Yes, sadly we lost some of our own. The sad truth is that you can't always save everyone, I learned to cope with it. You can atleast try and save as much as you can. 

I sighed and stared off into the distance. I felt arms wrap around my waist and smiled. I didn't need to turn around to know who it was.

"You rock at being a leader." he whispered and then kissed my neck lightly.

"Well, I try." I sagged against him, letting the anger flow out. 

"Where do you think we should go? We've avoided this conversation to give you some time, ever since..erm the Mark thing. We can't avoid it anymore. We need to move."

"I know." I replied distracted.

"What are you thinking?"

"I was thinking about how Sam said something about going to Vegas. We should try to move to a secluded city, but we also need resources we can rely on. Vegas is in the middle of no where." 

"That's true.."

"I'd want to stay here but that's no longer an option. It's either we move, or we are going to die here."

"Don't say that!" 

"Well it's true! We have had so much shit happen to us." I said quickly before he could cut me off. "I think it's just the place."

"We'll make it through this." 

"Always the optimistic one aren't yah." I laughed and then turned around to hug him properly. 

After a while of trying to raise my spirit we walked back inside of the house and saw that everyone was already packing away things. I saw that our family photos were gone and I knew that Dianne had packed them already. She was starting to get really motherly. Which included her bossing me around and telling me that my hair looked nappy and when to fix it. I didn't mind really, it was actually helpful. I headed to where I had all my stuff and began packing, as did Robert. I didn't see why we were packing, if we didn't even know where we were going. 

Have a little faith.

The next step was figuring out how we were going to leave. We had cleaned off the road from what had happened to us. But half the cars didn't work anymore, they needed new tires. Luckily we had some spairs and had replaced some of the other ones. I was going to go with my brothers to go see if we could find an auto shop nearby. We probably wouldn't find anything because some stores were really picked over. Gun stores, if we were lucky sometimes had left overs. 

"I want you to stay here." Robert said quickly and then stopped me from walking any further.

"What, no!" I said angrily. "I'm going."

"I would feel better if you stay here and help defend, please?" he asked sweetly. 

I rolled my eyes and then sighed, defeated. "Fine. But please take care of yourself." I kissed him and then walked back. 

Dianne smiled knowingly and put her arm around me. I smiled and touched her belly lightly. 

"He just wants to take care of you." she smiled and looked at me.

"I know." 

"Well stop being a grumpy monkey about it!" she laughed. 

"I'm not being a grumpy monkey!" I pouted.

We both looked at eachother and ended up laughing. Andy came running out of the house with a large grin on his face, but an even larger gun.

"Where do you think you're going?" I yelled and walked over to him. He gulped and then looked up at me hopefully.

"Can I go?"

"No, you are not going."

"Please, I just-"

"No." 

He frowned and then looked angry. I bit my lip and then pulled him into a hug. "When you get a bit tougher, I'll let you. I just can't risk anymore people. We've already dealt with so much and if something were to happen to you I would never forgive myself."

"It's okay." he smiled sadly and then walked back inside. I watched him and then heard Robert starting his motorcycle and driving away with my brothers.

And now, we'd have to wait for them to come back.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 That night no one could sleep. They hadn't come back yet and we were starting to fear the worst. I slept with Dianne, Anita, and Andy. We wanted to be together, we felt safer. 

"Do you think they're alive?" Andy asked quietly. No one spoke for a minute and then I let out a breath.

"We just have to hope for the best kiddo."

"I miss them already you know." 

"I miss them too." I said sadly and then we let silence take over for a bit. 

The moment I heard the sound of the motorcycle I shot up and ran out of the room. I smiled when I saw that everyone was safe and ran into Robert's arms. 

"I was so worried." I cried.

"I asked if we could take a little detour and look for this one store I wanted to find." 

"What store?" I asked curiously. 

"You'll see." he said and kissed me on the nose lightly. Everyone else walked out of the house and cheered. They had also gotten some gas, which we would really need. 

Our journey was only just beginning. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(:

I was thinking I might make a sequel to this... when I have the time of course. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH! The support was great and I couldn't have done it without you guys! 

Please, help me so that more people read this shiett! hahah(:

-Adilen <3  

There's a sequel already made,  if you guys didn't know.

It's called Zombie Apocalypse: The Walking Dead Rise

Check it out and thank you all for taking the time to read my story (: 

I really do appreciate all the support.