chapter eleven

Carrie's pov

I have gone in to labour and the baby is coming. Fal has gone to get Starlight to help me give birth. I think she is going to get her to late. At the baby is on the way out.

This feel's different to when I had Rochelle. Yes I was a dragoness when, I went in to labour with her. But this is different. I Start to push and, as I do. I know there is something wrong.

I push harder and scream. As the pain rip's through my body. I wipe a tear and run outside. I have no choice but to shift. It's painful as I'm in the middle of giving birth to our third child.

I once in my dragon form. I can push out the baby move easily. I then hear Fal and Starlight. " Carrie what's happening ". I look at him. " I can't give birth in human form. "

Starlight come's and has a look. " The baby is coming in Dragon form ". That explain's why I had to shift to give birth.

After an hour of pain the dragon baby is born. He is pure golden in colour the main problem is the baby can't shift back. He can't be human this is going to cause problem's plus he is growing fast.

Falcon's pov

Carrie has given birth to the first pure Dragon in over a thousand year's. He will of course turn human once he reaches full age. Well that is the hope. I take our son. He already look's like a year old child.

He was only born an hour ago. The elder's come to visit him. They smile and nod. The oldest living Dragon, who is 700 year's old come and says. " The chosen one has arrived ". I ask Hawk what that mean's.

He tell's me that now the pure dragon has been born the elden can now pass over to our heavenly realm. That still doesn't explain why my son is so special. I will find out the reason. But first I need to take care of Carrie.

I take a tired Carrie in to bed. I lie her down on the bed and then go and check on Deandray and Rochelle. They seem fine. Balour our new son is sleeping. I need to check on Carrie again. As I feel a pain in my chest .

I go up and she is asleep. So I go down and get all the toy's out and be a dad to my kid's.

May's pov

I have had a baby girl Sophia 3 day's ago. Now Carrie has had a pure baby Dragon. The pry's for the Dragon nation have been answered.

They have been wait for the Golden Dragon to be born, Falcon was the last one but he doesn't know that .They have never told him.

I only know because Phoenix told me. So he was the one to set the last elden free. When the pure dragon is born it set's the oldest living Dragon free.

I hope Carrie is okay, that is how Falcon's Mum died. I'm on my way over there now to see her.

Falcon's pov

I'm worried about Carrie she should be up by now. I run up stair's and find her. She is still asleep. I go back down and see May is here looking at our new son.

" Fal, is Carrie alright ". She look's worried. " Yes she is a sleep ". May run's up stair's which is strange.

Then out of the blue, She scream's. I run up stair's to find Carrie has gone.

Hope you enjoy, Love you all. Please comment and vote XD

Sorry it's short , will be longer next time.